What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Wind River Spas  (Read 7267 times)

Rocky

Wind River Spas
« on: January 20, 2007, 10:17:06 pm »
I've narrowed my search for a new spa to Marquis and Wind River, which operates  :omuch like a Hotspring spa.  The Marquis dealer tells me that having the jets run twice a day under full power provides cleaner water, and of course the Wind River guy tells me that continuous flow cleans better even if less water is moved by the end of the day.  Any help in clarifying the issue and my water is appreciated.

Hot Tub Forum

Wind River Spas
« on: January 20, 2007, 10:17:06 pm »

Chad

• 2006 Jacuzzi J-345
Re: Wind River Spas
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2007, 10:22:07 pm »
WHY NOT do both? That's what I do as my tub has a 24/7 circ and programmable filtering cycles that use the main pumps. :D
If I had to pick just one I'd go with the circ. The filter that it works in corralation w/  is always the dirtiest, so this brings me to believe that most of the filtering is done by it and not my main pumps. It could just be a Jacuzzi thing though. :-/
« Last Edit: January 20, 2007, 10:32:18 pm by WHY_NOT »

Rocky

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2007, 10:25:27 pm »
I will have to find out if Wind River allows both, as Marquis has done away with continuous filtration.  Does anyone know anything about Wind River?  It is based in Colorado.

Chad

• 2006 Jacuzzi J-345
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2007, 05:02:58 am »
 Does anyone know anything about Wind River?  It is based in Colorado.
There's a couple reveiws at Doc's site. Here's the link.
http://www.rhtubs.com/cgi-bin/reviews/reviews.pl

I found another one at this link.
http://www.consumerdemocracy.com/phelp/cd4/showPosRev2B.aspx?pageId=196168&catId=136&category=Whirlpools
« Last Edit: January 21, 2007, 05:11:20 am by WHY_NOT »

Spiderman

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2007, 10:06:51 pm »
I've narrowed my search for a new spa to Marquis and [glow]Wind River, which operates  :omuch like a Hotspring spa[/glow].  The Marquis dealer tells me that having the jets run twice a day under full power provides cleaner water, and of course the Wind River guy tells me that continuous flow cleans better even if less water is moved by the end of the day.  Any help in clarifying the issue and my water is appreciated.

Yeah, my Plymouth operates much like a Lotus..........darn near identical  ;D    Never heard of Wind River.   I'll have to check 'em out.
People suffer one of two pains in life:  the pain of discipline, or the pain of regret

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2007, 10:06:51 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42