What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Rocky Moutain Spa  (Read 2154 times)

TASTEofVirginia

Rocky Moutain Spa
« on: January 17, 2007, 01:08:39 pm »
Just came across an ad in our local newspaper and called about it and it is a wholesale distributor of a spa known as Rocky Mountain Spa.  I was curious as to if anybody has heard of this distributor before and what you know about the tubs themselves.  The distributor said that he and his brother are in the business and looking to get rid of their 06 models.  Price range is any where from $1,975 to $8,900.  What are your thoughts about this?  Thanks for the info.  

Hot Tub Forum

Rocky Moutain Spa
« on: January 17, 2007, 01:08:39 pm »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: Rocky Moutain Spa
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 02:59:25 pm »
Well, they sound like a small company with large hopes. I can't comment on the quality of their product, having never seen one nor heard of them, but there are two things I always look for when I go to a spa maker's web site. One is a full copy of the warranty, and the other is the date the company was founded. Another thing I like to check for is a list of areas covered, or at least a dealer locator. If they have one, at least I can find out if there is local support in my area.

This company doesn't post anything about any of that on the site. They do say this:

'With over 250 years engineering and production experience, every spa is put to a vigorous 145-point inspection in a state of the art facility."

I wonder what that could mean? 500 employees with 6 month's experience each? Five employees with 25 years each? One employee with two hundred and one with fifty? They certainly can't mean that they have been doing this for that long...

8-)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Rocky Moutain Spa
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 02:59:25 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42