What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Recommendations please:  round tub?  (Read 8674 times)

Chad

• 2006 Jacuzzi J-345
Re: Recommendations please:  round tub?
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2007, 08:54:36 pm »
Hi,
This is my first post...

I bought a new Nordic Crown XL this fall. It was set up the second week in October. I love it and have used it almost every day!!

It is mainly used by just me and I must say that it is perfect for one person. It's great with another person, too. I am pleased with the jets - they mean business and the placement is exellent. I have had as many as four other people in there with me and you will be touching a few feet, but overall I wouldn't say it's too crowded.

I ordered the LED lights and everyone that has been in the tub agrees that they are great. It's awesome at night. We all like the depth of the tub also.

I ordered the tub and it took about 6 weeks for delivery.

Hope this helps

Welcome to the forum mntubber. I hope your Crown XL brings you endless years of trouble free soaking.  :)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2007, 08:54:36 pm »

Bama

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2007, 11:15:37 am »
LA Spa, Solaria has neck and shoulder jets plus a lounge seat and it is square.
I believe their is another LA Spa that has neck and shoulder jets without the lounge seat.  
I don't believe I would want a round tub, you loose the nooks that a square or retangle tub provide.  May not seem like much, but those extra nooks provide much more room.

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2007, 08:25:34 pm »
I really like the Nordic round. We brought them in in the spring last year and have about 60 in the field, we have yet to have a service call and for the dollar they are a very good value. By the way I think the Crown 2 is the most bang for your dollar.

longshot

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2007, 11:14:55 pm »
Glad to hear the stories from happy round tubbers!  After much researching and debating, I decided to go with a Jacuzzi J210.  It's fairly comparable to the Nordic Crown II in size and features.  Includes LED lighting for 07, which should be fun, and I like the platinum pearl color option, and the dual footjets (Crown II only has one).  Delivery is set for early Feb, I'm told - looking forward to it!

Chad

• 2006 Jacuzzi J-345
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2007, 02:31:05 am »
Glad to hear the stories from happy round tubbers!  After much researching and debating, I decided to go with a Jacuzzi J210.  It's fairly comparable to the Nordic Crown II in size and features.  Includes LED lighting for 07, which should be fun, and I like the platinum pearl color option, and the dual footjets (Crown II only has one).  Delivery is set for early Feb, I'm told - looking forward to it!

Congatulations!! Yes, another Jacuzzi owner! :)
I have a 2006 J-345 with platinum and silverwood and wouldn't trade it for any other $6000 tub.

Chad

• 2006 Jacuzzi J-345
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2007, 04:09:36 am »
The J-210

« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 05:26:10 am by WHY_NOT »

longshot

« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2007, 03:00:59 pm »
Aw, shoot, look at that - ain't it pretty??  :)

Thanks for posting, WhyNot!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2007, 03:00:59 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42