What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: New Marquis Cabinet  (Read 7824 times)

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
Re: New Marquis Cabinet
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2006, 08:19:25 pm »
I'd quote]

Well, then show us more pics, in a better setting! ;) Problem is, I see fake rocks, and all I can think of is a stage or TV set. As, I said, it is just my opinion. Also looks a little daunting to get in and out of. It'd be kind of cool if the rocks looked more real, and if they formed steps to get into the unit. I could see it working in some sort of partially sunken set up, where perhaps the rocks could blend into a garden or water fall, but when it is just a big boxy tub surrounded by big boxy rocks, it is not appealing.

Thats the thing about it in person they look and feel totally real nothing fake looking about it, they use 13 different colors to get the look of real rock in the rock you see, I think that what makes it stand out in person. and as you can not see in the picture the whole spa is surrounded forming steps and on one side a bar.....in person this is awesome and again other makers told me how much they liked it. but you do need the right setting for the look.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2006, 08:19:25 pm »

Tatooed_Lady

• Participating in the Witness Protection Program
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2006, 10:02:34 pm »
Looks like all it would take is one slip and the hubby's "big Jim and the twins" would be caught between a rock n a hard spot :o ...or knock your knee, elbow, etc...it's interesting, but it'd look out of place in our yard.
RIP C-Rod

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2006, 10:23:07 pm »
I kind of like it. Especially if it was surrounded by a rock pool or similar landscaping. I wonder how much each panel weighs? Maybe it's just foam underneath? Congrats to Marquis for coming up with something different.  :)
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

hot tub Frank

• tiger river bengal
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2006, 10:22:38 pm »
All I see is plastic

MCL_TylerL

« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2006, 02:37:23 pm »
I will have to agree with Mendocino on this one. The spa looks fantastic. Marquis did a great job designing this spa. I was concerned with the cover lift aspect of this at first too but the customers buying this spa will use this as the center peice to their backyard. When they have guests over the cover is coming off and going in the garage out of site. It wouldnt look right with a cover hanging off the back of this spa. Just wait until you see this in your local store and i promise you will be impressed!!!

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2006, 05:33:36 pm »
All I see is plastic
You either must be super man or Stevie Wonder casue there is no plastic so your eyes are fooling you...it is the same type of rock used at Hotel pools like the mirage

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2006, 05:33:36 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42