What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: PICTURES FOR ALL!!  (Read 9450 times)

hot tub Frank

• tiger river bengal
Re: PICTURES FOR ALL!!
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2006, 07:33:07 pm »
so what is your favorit color ?????

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2006, 07:33:07 pm »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2006, 09:27:29 pm »
Maybe he has a hot tub cam too?

Nobody wants to see that!  Maybe I'll have to break down and buy a couple of posts from Home Depot and put up that fence.

Now, if those stray 9mm rounds from last month would have only hit that light.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

tileman

« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2006, 10:57:38 pm »
so what is your favorit color ?????

Are you talking about the led lights or the fences?

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2006, 03:46:10 pm »
Nice setup!

Do you live in a townhouse development with the houses that close? It looks like fairly new construction.

tileman

« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2006, 04:35:49 pm »
Nice setup!

Do you live in a townhouse development with the houses that close? It looks like fairly new construction.

Hey Vinny it's nice to hear from you again.

Thanks for the kind words.
Yes they call them townhomes. There are two houses connected only by their garages. I call them 2-story villas. ;) When I think townhomes I think of many houses connected with no garage. Every house has it's own 2 car garage, driveway, and yard. It's basically a nomal house but your garages are connected. I'll post a pic so you can see what I'm talking about.
Developers started this community 4 years ago and it's still under contruction. There will be a total of 1,000 homes ranging from my 1300 sq ft "2-story villa" to 3,500 sq ft estates. This has been the fastest growing community in the St. Louis area for the past 4 years. We have 2 pools, clubhouse, walking trails, soccer feilds, baseball diamonds, stocked lakes, and even some atv trails that the HOA doesn't know about. There is also k- 12th grade schools in the development. The only thing we're missing is a Wal-Mart. ;D

Chad

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2006, 05:24:46 pm »
I have to say that I LOVED living in a townhouse! It was like being on vacation all the time.

By me, I think they call your house a carriage home. Are you resposible for taking care of the surrounding property?

We moved into a 4 BR fully detached house 6 1/2 years ago and been working on it every since. We needed the space since we only had 2 BR and no garage or basement, it was also about 1300 SF.

The tax structure here would make building new schools an expensive proposition for tax payers. A township next to ours just built a high school and it cost $250 million to build and it's costing the homeowners there $1000 a year more at least.

As far as Walmart ... it'll find you!

tileman

« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2006, 08:45:51 pm »
I have to say that I LOVED living in a townhouse! It was like being on vacation all the time.

By me, I think they call your house a carriage home. Are you resposible for taking care of the surrounding property?

Yes we are responsible for taking care or our properties. There is still however a HOA fee that is $310 a year that goes towards all the goodies in the subdivision.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2006, 08:45:51 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42