What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Niagara or the Cards game  (Read 2514 times)

hottbpete

• Caldera Niagara
Niagara or the Cards game
« on: October 25, 2006, 06:27:26 pm »
The New Niagara was filled last night.  By this morning it was 100 degrees.  By the time I get home the Cards will be on.....dilemma.....watch the Cards or take the first plunge......It's raining either way.
 ;D

Hot Tub Forum

Niagara or the Cards game
« on: October 25, 2006, 06:27:26 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Niagara or the Cards game
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2006, 06:55:07 pm »
The New Niagara was filled last night.  By this morning it was 100 degrees.  By the time I get home the Cards will be on.....dilemma.....watch the Cards or take the first plunge......It's raining either way.
 ;D

Take the plunge and then go watch the game. It'll probably be 1-1 in the 4th inning when you get out so you wouldn't miss much.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 06:55:24 pm by Spatech_tuo »
220, 221, whatever it takes!

sledjunkie

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2006, 06:57:59 pm »
yet another reason to get a DVR, or equivilent type device.

tileman

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2006, 07:03:16 pm »
Any true fan would watch the game. I live in St. Louis and I'm a diehard Cardinal fan myself. Are you from this area as well?  The weather here is bad but the meteoroligists  say it's not going to get any better the next couple of days. So I guess game 4 will be a soggy one. Now that I think about it, I really enjoy listening to Mike Shannon's broadcasts, so maybe an hour soak with the radio would be just the right compromise. GO CARDS!!!!!!!

In Canada eh

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2006, 09:19:10 pm »
[size=72]GO TIGERS[/size]

Sorry Tileman but I can see Comerica Park from here
Bullfrog 451

tileman

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2006, 09:21:26 pm »
Hopefully you won't be seeing any Cardinals in there until next year. ;)

tileman

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2006, 06:39:43 am »
No baseball :( :'( :( :'( :( :'(. Atleast you got to take your first plunge though. How was it? Hopefully mine will be on Saturday.  :) Maybe they'll be able to get in a few games by then.

Tileman

hottbpete

• Caldera Niagara
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2006, 02:35:00 pm »
Lost on both accounts.....game was cancelled (Yes I am from St. Louis) and second the water was not stable.  Was still adding and waiting with the chemicals....

Hopefully tonight :)

GO CARDS

tanstaafl2

• Keeping a close eye on the new spa...
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2006, 03:05:03 pm »
Put the tube out by the tub and do both! Or if that isn't practical (and I suppose for most people it isn't) then you could always take a radio.

Lost on both accounts.....game was cancelled (Yes I am from St. Louis) and second the water was not stable.  Was still adding and waiting with the chemicals....

Curious why you couldn't soak if you wanted to and then add chemicals later? It is water out of the tap pretty much, right? You drink it and shower in it without any added chemicals so it seems like you could have taken your initial soak and then worried about screwing around with the chemicals afterwards if you really wanted to.

Maybe that's just me but if I wanted to try it out first once it was hot I would soaked first and worried about chemicals afterwards!

Anywho, hope you enjoy your first soak when you do finally git 'er done!
In hot water with my '06 Reflections Granada

hottbpete

• Caldera Niagara
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2006, 04:31:34 pm »
Put the tube out by the tub and do both! Or if that isn't practical (and I suppose for most people it isn't) then you could always take a radio.

Curious why you couldn't soak if you wanted to and then add chemicals later? It is water out of the tap pretty much, right? You drink it and shower in it without any added chemicals so it seems like you could have taken your initial soak and then worried about screwing around with the chemicals afterwards if you really wanted to.

Maybe that's just me but if I wanted to try it out first once it was hot I would soaked first and worried about chemicals afterwards!

Anywho, hope you enjoy your first soak when you do finally git 'er done!
Figured that I should at least get it right the first time.  I read a lot of threads about how people have problems keeping the water in balance...so I thought I would wait, stablize and then soak.  Not gonna wait forever though ;D

tileman

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2006, 01:55:22 am »
LETS GO CARDS!!!! I'm sorry Detroit fans, but our Tony says the Cards are GRRRRRREAT!!!!!!

tileman

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2006, 01:12:20 am »
Go CRAZY FOLKS, GO CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How 'bout them Redbirds. They won the year I was born and again 24 years later. Definetely going to be displaying the red led lights in my water for awhile. :)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2006, 01:12:20 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42