What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Cover Valet  (Read 1627 times)

glastron

• no one doesnt like spatopia
Cover Valet
« on: September 21, 2006, 12:57:38 am »
anybody use this specific cover lift ?

Hot Tub Forum

Cover Valet
« on: September 21, 2006, 12:57:38 am »

The_real_Clown_Shoes

• Hot Spring Salesman since '05.
Re: Cover Valet
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2006, 10:08:38 am »
I would not recommend a Cover Valet.  If you want a similar lift, go with the CoverMate line.

We've had issues with the Cover Valets breaking or not fitting on snugly, or even ripping the seams of the cover at the fold.  The only lifters in the CV line I've used and had decent success with are the Rock-It, Genie (both for smaller tubs), and the Cover Caddy.

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2006, 10:45:22 am »
Odd. We sell over 2000 cover lifts a year, both the Cover Valet line (Cover Valet, Cover Rock-It, Cover Genie and Cover Caddy), and the Covermate line. I've had virtually no negative feedback on any of them other than problems due to either extream wind, or very old or poorly made covers. Probably the biggest problem, that I don't really consider a "problem", is that they were instaled incorrectly. We seem to get a lot of the Tim Taylors of the world  ;D
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2006, 10:45:22 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42