What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: caldera Tahitian vs marquis quest?  (Read 2727 times)

al

caldera Tahitian vs marquis quest?
« on: September 10, 2006, 05:42:27 pm »
I am still looking at several spas.  Any folks have experiences with Caldera Tahitian, olympis or martinique?  Would like to spend less that $7K, preferably closer to $6K.
How does the Caldera line compare with Sundance and Marquis?

Hot Tub Forum

caldera Tahitian vs marquis quest?
« on: September 10, 2006, 05:42:27 pm »

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
Re: caldera Tahitian vs marquis quest?
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2006, 06:10:29 pm »
I think most people would agree that all 3 are very good spas....I personally like the Ultimate 530 from Marquis more than the Quest both should be about the same price.....

BIGPOPPA

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2006, 06:48:29 pm »
Wow what a question seeing i sold Caldera for years .  The Tahitian, Olympia, martinique are 3 different beasts. You must be looking at a paradise Tahitian if you cant see the difference between the others.  The Olympia is the Tahitian mold but with significantly less jetting, smaller jetting and smaller pumps with a 2 year warrenty vs 5 year.  the tahitian and martinique are very similar except the martinique is smaller and doesnt have an airblower.  The Marquis jettingis different from Caldera.  The hk40 jets are incredable.  Just go to your dealer and wettest the Marquis and then the Caldera.  I love Caldera and know they are great tubs but i have to be honest in my opinion the marquis comfort in jetting and power have a leap over Caldera.  And Mendocino has a great point check out the 530 its great.

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2006, 07:18:49 pm »
It is funny but I do not think a person can really appreciate the hk40 jets until you have sat in front of them and than others. I know a very respected long time contributor to this board had the chance to try them recently and he told me it was the best jet he has felt....the large volume of water just makes them strong but very comfortable ....
« Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 08:31:28 pm by Mendocino101 »

Bosox

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2006, 08:24:05 am »
We just got a Caldera Tahitian, have had it for 2 months now. Love it, quality it there, power is there, looks are there, therapy IS REALLY there. Caldera Tahitian has my vote, but maybe cost more than the 6k you want to spend. I can't speak for the other tubs. I've never even seen them. But this forum will help.

bosox-----------there done.........go Pats...........

38super

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2006, 11:07:23 am »
I just set up my Tahitian last week and got in for the first time last night ....just for a few mins
Well.. about two hours later I got out because it was 2am not because i had too much tub." MAN what a tub".
Didn't think bubbler would be that hot but it is ....I love it . When you wet test it's hard to be sure . never really know til
you have it set up at your home and give it your full attention . I have it on a ten foot high trex deck
on back of house attached to fam room . and nothing but woods behind me . Heaven  

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2006, 11:07:23 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42