What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: I'm so tired of dealing with hot tub sales people  (Read 5868 times)

marks

• 2005 Beachcomber 580
Re: I'm so tired of dealing with hot tub sales peo
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2006, 10:57:56 am »
I bought my tub on a 4 of July sale last year.  The Beachcomber store in town does not negotiate on price.  During the sale you get $700 dollars worth of accessories (stuff not part of the tub), like cover lifter and swing umbrella.  I have been back to the store many times and never seen the sale again and the prices on the tub are what I paid.  So I truly believe it was a sale.  I asked the owner about it and they do not sell many tubs in the summer (to hot in Tucson) and indeed this is his only sale.  So I can understand that a sale is not good at any time.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2006, 10:57:56 am »

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2006, 08:52:26 am »
I had dealt with a Sundance dealer and the salesperson
told me that I would have to replace the jets on every manufacturer's tub every year, except Sundance's 800 series.
She said that it cost $5 a jet every year for the life of the tub, because they had ball bearings.
Also, asked for a fully refundable deposit.  I had to fight to get my money back.
This was just one dealer, the other dealers seemed fine.

That's an outright lie. Take your business elsewhere.  This sales person has proven they are a liar and will say anything to take your money.

There are many good tubs out there Dee Dee Getting the right tub and the right dealer can take some time. Your experience here shows that folks need to shop around.  Consider yourself lucky that you didn't go with the above dealer!

07 Caldera Geneva

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2006, 08:52:26 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42