What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Fragrance  (Read 3116 times)

Stemay

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Fragrance
« on: June 12, 2006, 05:42:22 pm »
Curious how many of you use fragrance in your hot tub?  If so, how long does it last?  Was thinking it might be a nice touch when we have a girls get together in the tub....but don't want hubby getting in the next day and smelling like "foo-foo".

What's the preferred medium...liquid, crystals?

Are there any adverse effects on the tub?

Hot Tub Forum

Fragrance
« on: June 12, 2006, 05:42:22 pm »

anne

Re: Fragrance
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2006, 05:50:40 pm »
I have tried two samples of Leisure time EsScents. One was Floral Bouquet and it was really too flowery for me, but it didn't last long (used at night, totally gone the next morning). I would not do that one again.  The other was Lotus flower, I think, and it was nice- fresh and floral without being FLOWERY and it lasted a few days. It was subtle, but there was a little lingering smell there for about 3 days. I liked it. I generally do not get into overly perfumy stuff and have a really sensitive nose, so if that perspective helps, enjoy!

« Last Edit: June 12, 2006, 05:51:57 pm by anne »
Dance like nobody's watching

Detroiter

• Great lakes, Great life!
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2006, 06:17:46 pm »
My wife uses an oil fragrance burner about 5 feet from the hot tub on an end table....it more than smells up the area, and , it doesn't mess with my water chemistry.  Works for us.

Tatooed_Lady

• Participating in the Witness Protection Program
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2006, 06:42:15 pm »
I've used the liquid spa scents (inSPAration), but I lean toward the more coconut scented stuff. If you use 2 capfuls in a 500 gallon tub (like ours), it's a nice, muted smell...It does tend to linger into the next day, though, so a less invasive option might be something like Detroiter suggested.
RIP C-Rod

svspa

• Jacuzzi J-345
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2006, 07:39:46 pm »
We have used insparations, most seem too perfumey (sic) for me.

Personally I would stick with the fruit scents (apple, peach, watermelon) I like them the best.

Steve.

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2006, 09:42:01 pm »
I've used the caged beads meant for the Sundance Blower, and also the Spazazzzzzzz crystals.
Not that partial to either, but Mrs. B likes em, so in they go.  Spazazz gives a more noticible scent, the beads are a bit more subtle.

Brewman

DoubleA

• 2006 Caldera Tahitian
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2006, 11:12:52 pm »
We've used the insparations, not too bad.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2006, 11:12:52 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42