What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: HS jet questions  (Read 1825 times)

iggythewetcat

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
HS jet questions
« on: May 07, 2006, 11:51:03 pm »
Hi,

I have a couple of jet questions I would appreciate some help with:

1. I have a HS Jetsetter. Can the soothing seven jets be replaced with rotary jets? Would you recommend it? If not, can you suggest a better replacement? Also, would you know the cost of replacement jets?
2. The control valve for the foot jet works counter to the other two. Consequently IÕm not sure IÕm getting full power. Is this a warranty issue? Can I fix it myself fairly easily?

Thanks in advance for your time and effort.

Hot Tub Forum

HS jet questions
« on: May 07, 2006, 11:51:03 pm »

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
Re: HS jet questions
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2006, 12:00:10 am »
Hi,

I have a couple of jet questions I would appreciate some help with:

1. I have a HS Jetsetter. Can the soothing seven jets be replaced with rotary jets? Would you recommend it? If not, can you suggest a better replacement? Also, would you know the cost of replacement jets?
2. The control valve for the foot jet works counter to the other two. Consequently IÕm not sure IÕm getting full power. Is this a warranty issue? Can I fix it myself fairly easily?

Thanks in advance for your time and effort.

1)  No exchange possible.

2)  Unclear what you mean.  However if you are saying it is not up to factory specs, it is warranty.
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

iggythewetcat

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2006, 12:44:20 am »
In question 2 I'm referring to the the three knobs next to the lounge seat. Two knobs have to be turned left to apply full power and the footjet knob has to be turned right.

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2006, 02:04:14 am »
In question 2 I'm referring to the the three knobs next to the lounge seat. Two knobs have to be turned left to apply full power and the footjet knob has to be turned right.

Don't know if it effects performance, but it is not right.  How did this occur?
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

Anoroc

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2006, 10:42:04 am »
the valve is misalligned.  I had this issue with my jetsetter.  Call the dealership if its still under warranty.  It should not effect water pressure as it did not effect mine.

The_real_Clown_Shoes

• Hot Spring Salesman since '05.
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2006, 06:43:29 pm »
No exchange on the Soothing Seven... trade in for an '06 for the lovely Hydrostreams and reversible lounger along with the dual moto-massage.

Sounds like your third valve is backward, but as long as it is functioning, don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2006, 06:43:29 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42