What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Artesian/Dimension One ???  (Read 3032 times)

Dee Dee

Artesian/Dimension One ???
« on: April 09, 2006, 06:20:05 pm »
Okay, I have been looking at the different dealers around other than Master Spas.  They seem to be telling me that they are trying to get rid of their floor models to put out the new 2006 hot tubs?  Anyway, two of the other dealers I have been looking at are Dimension One and Artesian.  Today I was quoted $9,000.00 plus tax for an Artesian, Emerald with the LCD light and radio option on the floor model.  Do you think this a good deal?  

Also, my husband says Master Spas have no wood in them?  And the Artesian's do.  Does anyone know what the frame of a dimension one is made of?  Is this something that will be a problem later?

I still like the Master Spa - LSX, but I never realized there were so many choices!!!

Thanks for your help!
Dee Dee

Hot Tub Forum

Artesian/Dimension One ???
« on: April 09, 2006, 06:20:05 pm »

r100rs

• A real BMW only has 2 wheels!
Re: Artesian/Dimension One ???
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2006, 06:41:15 pm »
Cant tell you about the D1 or master,  our second choice was the Artesian Emerald.  My wife and I both loved it.  The reason we didn't buy it was a better offer from Sundance.  If I remember right they (Artesian) were offering a 2004 model, no radio, for 9,000 before negotiating.  

I don't think you'll have any problem with D1 or Artesian

Please do a wet test

r100rs

bob5820

• Artesian Piper Glen
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2006, 07:36:27 pm »
I have no experience with Dimension One, but have owned an Artesian (Piper Glen) for about 6 months now and love it. I'm not certain what Master or Dimension use for their frames, but Artesian does use wood. Some will argue that a steel frame will last longer then a wooden one, but that's debatable. After all a wooden one can't rust.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2006, 08:09:21 pm »
I looked closely a Master this weekend and was not impressed by the design. I think D1 is very good and don't know too mcuh about Artesian but they seem to get good press. Have you wet tested any of them yet?
220, 221, whatever it takes!

salesdvl

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2006, 08:20:38 pm »
Artesian and D-1 are both very good choices.  I have sold them both in the past.  
Measure once, cut twice.

mark_in_calif

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2006, 11:10:10 pm »
Late summer we bought our '05 artesian dove canyon with ozone, stereo, cover, lifter, steps and start up chems for about $8500. It was the floor model.

Interplayfun

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2006, 11:48:48 pm »
We have owned an Artesian Diamond (Emerald with a lounge) since last September and love it!  It has been great . . . easy to maintain and no problems.  We paid $7,400 including California's 8.25% sales tax + ozone and steps.  I highly recommend Artesian . . .

devilwoman

• Love football, hiking, biking, and photography
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2006, 10:18:05 am »
Purchased our Artesian Dove Canyon August of 2005 for 8300.00  No real bells or whistles.  New from the factory...or that is what my dealer told me.  After we ordered it, it took 4 months to get to our house so I have to take the dealers word that it was from the factory.   :-/  He had no floor models at his store.  Anyway, it has been wonderful...the whole experience of owning a hot tub has been very educating...I learn something on this site everyday.  I like the Dove Canyon because of the individual seat controls, it is very comfortable although I have a hard time staying in the lounge...I tend to float up and get pushed out by the jets.  This is the first Hot Tub we have ever owned...we hate our dealer...he has been no help and lives 200 miles away and has not called us once to ask how we like it or how's it going and never returns our calls or emails.  My guess is he will be out of business before too long.
Dichlor, N2, Ozone and an Artesian Dove Canyon.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2006, 10:18:05 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42