What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Are Freeflow spas good?  (Read 22544 times)

Idratherbsoaking

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Are Freeflow spas good?
« on: April 05, 2006, 09:10:04 pm »
I apologize if this is a dead horse, but I did not see any mention of this brand when I did a search.  A friend of mine bought  Freeflow from Tubmakers in Berkeley CA several years ago and is very happy with it.  Tubmakers no longer carries them, but there is a dealer in Livermore, not too far away.

I would much appreciate any info on their reliability.  I don't care about having a lot of jets, cushions, lights, etc.  I care about not having mechanical problems, leaks etc.

Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

Are Freeflow spas good?
« on: April 05, 2006, 09:10:04 pm »

salesdvl

Re: Are Freeflow spas good?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2006, 10:01:25 pm »
I sold them for a few years before I left retail.  I think they are a good solid choice if you are not looking for any bells or whistles.  The dealer I worked for offered a trade in up to 1 year.
Measure once, cut twice.

hottub.pool_boy

• New England's oldest HotSpring Dealer- 1983
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2006, 12:59:54 pm »
agreed.
OEM HotSpring Stuff & SpaGuard Chemicals Online

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2006, 01:24:44 pm »
I sold them for a few years before I left retail.  I think they are a good solid choice if you are not looking for any bells or whistles.
To my delight, I just discovered that I am STILL a FreeFlow dealer. I haven't touched one in many years - but I agree with Salesdvl.
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Idratherbsoaking

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Are Freeflow spas good?-thanks
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2006, 11:04:15 pm »
Thanks for the input guys.  It's funny that they don't seem to be big sellers.  I'll definitely check them out and let you know what happens.

Idratherbsoaking

To my delight, I just discovered that I am STILL a FreeFlow dealer. I haven't touched one in many years - but I agree with Salesdvl.

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2006, 10:36:26 am »
I think they were better when they focused on their orriginal concept. All round all the time. It gave them a unique niche in the market. Now, they are just another one of the hundreds. (lest we forget, IMHO)
If you like it and you want it BUY IT!

NJDave

• It's just more fun to be in hot water!
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2006, 09:56:43 pm »
I carry Free Flow Spas, as a second line, for the price point market. Their two most recent models, the PassPort and the Accent are really nice units and have been great sellers. The product has been great, with no complaints thus far. Dave.

Micah

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2006, 10:31:16 am »
Six months ago the director of sales and marketing of cal spas left cal for the same position with freeflow. Does that mean she is bringing the cal mentality to freeflow?
Jacuzzi, Hot Springs and Caldera dealer in Los Angeles

NJDave

• It's just more fun to be in hot water!
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2006, 04:10:21 pm »
No. I don't think so. Every company has their own personality and way of doing things. Cal Spas mentality has always been the same. Just because someone worked for a company with a way of thinking, doesn't mean they will bring the mentality of another large company and suddenly change the next large company. In the Pool and Spa industry, reps change positions frequently, but the companies stay the same.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2006, 04:10:21 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42