What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Marquis Epic or Artesian Piper Glen  (Read 6843 times)

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
Re: Marquis Epic or Artesian Piper Glen
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2006, 10:11:31 am »
Sorry to hear that Skellman, everybody's built different.  I had a fella 6'8" that bought the Envoy because it was the only lounge that fit HIM.  That's why you wet test.

I didn't realize you were such a big rascal.  You might try the lounger in the Vista as it's a little bigger.  Or, the open seating of the Grandee or Vanguard might work better.  The Accolade is a great, deep spa if you only want 4 people.

Or, we might not have anything that'll work for you.  You ARE going about it the right way, though, so don't give up or settle for something less than you want.  I hope you find a spa you like. :)

Terminator
« Last Edit: April 05, 2006, 10:13:07 am by East_TX_Spa »
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2006, 10:11:31 am »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2006, 10:56:49 am »
I was all but convinced I'd be getting the Envoy from HotSprings but, after wet-testing my 6'5" frame, it just didn't feel right.

At 6'5" I'd suggest you start with spas that are 38" deep, 7˝' square, minimum, and even then it'll be a stretch to find one that fits you well.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Snyper

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2006, 11:24:29 am »
Take what MarKee and Snyper said with a grain of salt as they probably are happy Marquis customers. Maybe not

Well, you are partially right. I do own a Marquis, but I also own a D1 and a Hot Spring.

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2006, 11:28:51 am »

Well, you are partially right. I do own a Marquis, but I also own a D1 and a Hot Spring.

You have these at your rentals, right Synper (life sounds good for you, snyper!  ;) )

Do you get a chance to significanlty use these tubs? Which do you prefer and why?  What tub do you have at your primary residence?  
07 Caldera Geneva

dswslp

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2006, 07:22:53 am »

I wet tested the piper last november and it is an awesome tub.  However the best the dealer would do was 11800 without the sound system everything else included.  I also wet tested artic tundra, hot springs, D1, and royal.  We rated the piper the best out of all of the above but i just could'nt pull the trigger.  I kept shopping for a better price and discovered any top brand is going to give you alot of enjoyment.  I settled for a Gulf Coast 1100 XL.  Sure it doesn't have a pump for every seat but it has all the features, powerful pumps, and a great track record for less than half the cost of the piper glen.  5395.00.  Possibly if the dealer had presented 10500 for the piper.  

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2006, 07:22:53 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42