What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: HS spas  (Read 2875 times)

lowries4

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
HS spas
« on: March 20, 2006, 11:53:46 am »
Hey term,Bobby here again,well after going back and forth between the vangaurd or the grandee for a$1000 more I called the dealer this morning and she told me the grandee they hav coming in tomorrow is sand and coastal grey,that is the colors we wanted,and also saw that they went with the high performance pumps on the o6 models so decided to go with the grandee $8300 for everything including tax and eletrical wiring.They are coming out this afternoon to site inspect.The HS site shows the o6 grandee with the high performance pumps.That is right yes.thanks Bobby

Hot Tub Forum

HS spas
« on: March 20, 2006, 11:53:46 am »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: HS spas
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2006, 12:00:13 pm »
That's a good price.

Enjoy your tub!

:)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Chris_H

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2006, 12:08:24 pm »
The price you were quoted is about $1,000 less than in the Philadelphia area.  

I think Term and Chas would agree your price is lower than what they have sold it for, for two years.

Perk1

• Relaxed when wet....
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2006, 02:08:19 pm »
That is a great price and I can GAURANTEE you will never say...Gee, I wish we had bought the smaller Vangaurd.... ;)

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2006, 12:32:22 am »
Lowries,

Good decision going with the Grandee. I thought your deck was too small?  ???

-------------------------------------------------------
would love to go with the grandee,just not enough room on the deck,live in the southeast.told my wife they were a $1000 less than I have seen in other parts of the country,thanks.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey term,Bobby here again,well after going back and forth between the vangaurd or the grandee for a$1000 more I called the dealer this morning and she told me the grandee they hav coming in tomorrow is sand and coastal grey,that is the colors we wanted,and also saw that they went with the high performance pumps on the o6 models so decided to go with the grandee $8300 for everything including tax and eletrical wiring.They are coming out this afternoon to site inspect.The HS site shows the o6 grandee with the high performance pumps.That is right yes.thanks Bobby

2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

lowries4

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2006, 07:14:25 am »
thought it was,but redid the #s and realized we had enough room,so will go with the bigger tub.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2006, 07:14:25 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42