What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Tub Pic o' the Day 3-7-06 (Expanded Version)  (Read 12702 times)

jsimo7

• luvin hot wet nights
Re: Hot Tub Pic o' the Day 3-7-06 (Expanded Versio
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2006, 04:52:58 pm »

I don't think you can judge Stuart's true colors by his very open honest rant anymore than you can Terms true colors from the cool pictures and funny stories that he's famous for on this forum.

Both are exceptional dealers that stand out in their feild. I appreciate the years of experience that both of them bring to this forum.

Perhaps you should go back and read some of Stuarts posts in the past. You'll realize how many customers and dealers alike he's helped (myself included) with problems on spas he didn't even sell.

I have read many many of his posts.

His colors show in the posts he has made, good and bad.  These last few posts just havent been positive ones. It just seems like he is not a happy person and east tx seems like he is.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2006, 04:52:58 pm »

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2006, 05:17:38 pm »
Tara is on the dance team at Cooter Brown College or someplace where she attends school.  They go out and dance at intermission of the Shreveport Mudbugs hockey matches (or games or whatever hockey is called).

We have a Tiger River Caspian that our customers can sit in and watch the hockey match.  That's something else I just recently learned.  If anyone wants to come down and sit in the hot tub while watching the game, let me know and I'll hook you up.

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

spiman

• Tub is in!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2006, 06:14:34 pm »
I can't believe all you sex craved perverts out there oogling and aahgling over a couple of pictures of a couple of pretty girls........... >:(

What kind of reputation will the females within our species maintain if all we talk and drool about are a couple of pictures.............. :-[

Of a couple of pretty ladies.............  :-/

Please ladies and mostly gents, can we keep this on somewhat of a proffesional level........ :'(

PS.......In the FWIW DEPT, Tammys pictures did download somewhat quicker than Taras.......... ;)

Go Tara ;D 8)

Have at it!

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2006, 07:15:02 pm »
I have read many many of his posts.

His colors show in the posts he has made, good and bad.  These last few posts just havent been positive ones. It just seems like he is not a happy person and east tx seems like he is.

So what's your point? Are you the same temperment every day, day in and day out? Do you have good days and bad days? Do you posses a personality that allows for being open and expressing your feelings?

Just be happy with the fact that you can be here to support him in the upstanding way that you have been. NOT!

Life would be grand other than the fact that I find people generally moronic!

jsimo7

• luvin hot wet nights
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2006, 07:50:16 pm »
Life would be grand other than the fact that I find people generally moronic!

That would suck to have a outlook like that on life. I feel  sorry for you Steve to have that feeling about people. :'(

My point is East. tx seems to be a happy person with his career and it shows in his posts. :)

Stuart doesn't seem to be that way. His written words give that feeling,.. the same as East tx words give the happy feeling.  ???
« Last Edit: March 07, 2006, 07:52:37 pm by jsimo7 »

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2006, 08:06:32 pm »
Well, you have perfected overgeneralizations if nothing else! ::)

Steve

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2006, 09:27:32 am »
For what it's worth, I am a happy person.  Always have been, always hope to be.  What's the alternative?  Nothing I want to be part of, I assure you.

I imagine Stuart's a generally happy person as well.  He's just getting a little frustrated right now (as we all do from time to time).  He's always willing to help out anyone and is much more useful to this forum than I ever will be.  I've always considered him to be an upbeat fella, he's just been beat down a bit lately by having to deal with a high influx of knuckleheads.  I can relate to his plight.

I'm just a spa-selling goober out here in the sticks that enjoys conversatin' with all you fine folks.  I learn something new everyday on here and I try to post interesting items that are somewhat spa related.  I'm just not the all-knowing technical guru like a lot of the dealers on here.  I just sell a lot of spas, make friends out of customers, and reap the generous rewards that come my way.  I have everything to be thankful for and so little to complain about. :)

Terminator

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2006, 10:53:15 am »
For what it's worth, I am a happy person.  Always have been, always hope to be.  What's the alternative?  Nothing I want to be part of, I assure you.

Yeah, but we all know that you take pictures of those that irritate you, make targets of them and relieve the stress with high power target practice.

Remember, even Mr. Rogers was a sniper in Viet Nam! “Welcome to my neighborhood…Will you be my target… 8)
I imagine Stuart's a generally happy person as well.  He's just getting a little frustrated right now (as we all do from time to time).  He's always willing to help out anyone and is much more useful to this forum than I ever will be.  I've always considered him to be an upbeat fella, he's just been beat down a bit lately by having to deal with a high influx of knuckleheads.  I can relate to his plight.

Actually I'm a terribly mean and nasty individual....I've even been known to push little ducks off into the water and I pull the wings off butterflies.

The fact that I enjoyed typing that rant means I'm probably unstable...The fact that so many people called and emailed me saying they enjoyed it probably means there are a lot of unstable people on this forum!! ;) ;D

Term lets you and I get together for a sale and do the "Good Cop- Bad Cop" routine!!! :)  >:(  

Guzz

• I sell HotSprings & other things as well!
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2006, 04:25:06 pm »
See what happens when I don't come in here for a few days, I miss stuff like this, Term you gotta keep me up to date.

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2006, 04:39:14 pm »
I've been wondering where the heck you've been.  You didn't go back and visit the Queen by any chance?  If so, I hope you told her I said "Howdy!" ;D

Terminator

Guzz

« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2006, 04:48:40 pm »
You don't say howdy to the Queen, you can't speak until you are spoken too. It's that etiquette thingy.

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2006, 04:55:17 pm »
So I reckon if'n I were to say Howdy to her, there's a good chance they'd lock me up in the Tower of London?  How beastial!

Terminator

Guzz

« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2006, 05:01:48 pm »
I don't think they do that anymore now that Georgie and Tony are bossom budies.

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2006, 05:18:56 pm »
You don't say howdy to the Queen, you can't speak until you are spoken too. It's that etiquette thingy.

That explains it!!

Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2006, 05:18:56 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42