What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: We wet tested the Dupree Bay  (Read 2355 times)

Rmack

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
We wet tested the Dupree Bay
« on: December 31, 2005, 09:55:57 pm »
My wife and I tested the Diplomat first and finished our testing in the Dupree Bay.

Pros: This is a very impressive spa with alot of bells and whistles. It has two bioform recliners with the one on the left having the dynamic massage sequencer, it automatically changes locations of therapy on your body in a nicely timed rotation. There are underwater buttons on both recliners that allow you to control the lights and jets. Each recliner has it's own motor that allows each seat it's own control of the jet therapy. The fountain and led light system is very soothing. The model we tested did not have an audio system installed, but the one installed on the Diplomat was awesome with a CD in it, not sure where the speakers hook into the Dupree, but I would hope it is on the foot end of the spa. Theres also a sub woofer built into the spa. I fit well in the left recliner, but was a little short at 5' 9" for the foot therapy, I could feel it hitting my feet but somebody over 6' would fit very nicely in that seat. All the controls and diverters were well placed for both recliners. My wife at 5' fit in the right recliner but was to short to get any benefit from the foot jets.

Cons: Can't think of any.

Notes: The price tag on the one we tested was $8,900., list for a new one was $11,500.

If my wife would have been able to reach the foot therapy, this would have been our spa of choice from the ones we have tested so far. The Vista, Envoy, Epic, and Diplomat.

We are still going to test the Sundance line and hopefully find a spa that will work for both of us.

Ron

Hot Tub Forum

We wet tested the Dupree Bay
« on: December 31, 2005, 09:55:57 pm »

ssbraun

• '05 Maxxus
Re: We wet tested the Dupree Bay
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2006, 12:28:34 pm »
I think you will like the foot massage "dome" in some of the Sundance models.  I know it is one of our favorite features.  My wife can reach the dome easily (5' 4") and it can help you hold your position against the stronger therapy if you so desire to have the jets cranked up.
Good luck in your search!

Steve

Hot Tub Forum

Re: We wet tested the Dupree Bay
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2006, 12:28:34 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42