What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: On a Very Fixed Budget - Bought a E-bay Spa  (Read 10262 times)

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: On a Very Fixed Budget - Bought a E-bay Spa
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2005, 11:03:58 am »
OK...back to report on the Serenity Spa.

2)Service is pretty much all on the phone...even though the company (Sun Enterprises) is helpful...they have not been able to get anyone out to my house. I bought a labor warranty that does not exist.

So the question is....would I go this route again and the answer is yes. Even though I have had a few headaches I think with persistance and getting the right person at Sun Enterprises I will get satisfaction. Plus I saved thousands of dollars and I would have never been able to get a hot tub by going retail to a local spa store.  

The key is to understand and accept that the quality may be spotty and YOU will be the service tech (yes, you bought a useless service warranty) regardless of what some promise of a warranty paper says. If you can handle that then you'll get some satisfaction. Will it last 10 years? Probably not unless you’re a real handy guy that is willing and able to nurse it when needed but this was a bargain spa and you seem to understand what comes with that. Good luck.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

Re: On a Very Fixed Budget - Bought a E-bay Spa
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2005, 11:03:58 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42