What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: The Perfect Storm  (Read 1793 times)

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
The Perfect Storm
« on: December 05, 2005, 10:31:24 am »
Watching the weather forcast this morning before going to school, my 14 year old said this is the perfect storm for a hot tub night!  Snow all night, probably no school tomorrow and really cold temps through the week.   Only problem is, we still don't have our hot tub!   :'(
We are scheduled for delivery on Wednesday but I don't know if they can deliver with snow on the ground. To get to my deck, they have to go pretty far around my back yard. (I guess the wiring would also be an issue if the ground is frozen solid). It appears that we may also get more snow later in the week...Has anyone had a delivery with several inches of snow on the ground?  Or should I just hope for an early spring? :-/
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hot Tub Forum

The Perfect Storm
« on: December 05, 2005, 10:31:24 am »

J._McD

Re: The Perfect Storm
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2005, 10:48:50 am »
We are able to deliver under many different scenarios.  However, as the snow gets deeper, it does represent a problem that can simply be resolved with a snow blower that will make a wide clear path for the delivery crew to follow.  Give your dealer a call and get a delivery update.  Let him know the general conditions and where YOU may see any problems in the ability to get the spa where it has to go.  I am confident they can handle it with some discussion relative to your concerns.

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2005, 11:26:09 am »
thanks, I am a little more optimistic now. I am going out to clear all the yard debris from the path so I don't mess up the snow blower.  I can keep the deck clear of snow with no problem.
It is so different in the Delaware/south Pa area then areas that are used to lots of snow.   A couple of inches of snow here and nothing moves. I was just really worrying about how they could run the electric. They have to go about 15 feet to my foundation. Doesn't that wire have to run underground in conduit?
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2005, 11:26:09 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42