What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: 70 degrees at 8:30 in November??  (Read 5295 times)

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
Re: 70 degrees at 8:30 in November??
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2005, 01:26:50 pm »

Get any of this snow down there Brewman? Mostly rain yesterday and last night but dang cold and icy this AM. Didn't get to try out the new plow yet though :(

They say 9 for a low tonight!! Uggggg

We ended up with about an inch, if that.  Of course the news media predicted up to 8".  It was pretty icy, and cold, but the temp is slowly on the increase, to back up to the 40's.  

I guess we all got spoiled by the warm weather in the past few weeks.  One week ago today it was 60 degrees!
Brewman

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2005, 01:26:50 pm »

stl-rex

• Arctic Tundra Owner
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2005, 01:31:08 pm »
If wait until you play the Blues, you can guarantee yourself happy times.  Oh how the pretty good have fallen.

OK -  so I have to retract this statement.  Who'd have thought Sanford would shut out Columbus.  Sorry if I got your hopes up.  I figured when they announced the Federov acquisition (he being one of many Blues killers) that you'd have it all sewn up.

LtDan

• Jacuzzi J345
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2005, 01:36:05 pm »

Wow....all the amazing US micros available, and you buy kegs of Labatt?

I get a different keg each time. Many of the small brews are only available in 1/3 barrels. Some distributors only sell to licensed vendors (bars) so you wind up paying lots more. LaBatts is great keg beer for football parties and such where a micro would be wasted on a bunch of drunks (me included). The LaBatts reference was to demonstrate the economy of a kegorator. I killed the last keg (LaBatts, enjoyed every minute of it) and currently have a 1/3 barrel of Harp. Next is Guinness since my C02 is getting low and I'll have to have a Guinness gas mix put in (nitrogen/C02) and the Guinness spout to properly pour it.

Sorry if I offended your refined sense of taste.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2005, 05:42:46 pm »

Gotta love chinooks we get up north in my part of Canada...weekend forecast for my area is 61 F both days! ;D

I know it gets plenty cold north of here in Canada but it seems all the people live on or near the coasts so it's hospitable. Above us here in Minnesota there are no people. Just Moose and tundra. :)
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2005, 05:42:46 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42