What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: One week to go  (Read 2485 times)

OKC

• We love LA
One week to go
« on: November 10, 2005, 10:31:49 pm »
Well I got an email from LA spas today and they said my spa will be shipped on the 14th.  Man these last few weeks are killing me.  Im feeling like a little kid on Christmas eve.  Ill keep you posted.  

« Last Edit: November 10, 2005, 10:32:22 pm by OKC »

Hot Tub Forum

One week to go
« on: November 10, 2005, 10:31:49 pm »

luigi311

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: One week to go
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2005, 10:43:07 pm »
Hope you enjoy it!!!  

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2005, 09:01:13 am »
We know how you feel. We ordered an Epic the end of October and it won't be in until December. We rushed to get everything ready and even built the deck the weekend after we ordered.....now the wait. My kids are so excited that they went out on the deck with chalk and drew the spa in detail. I was amazed at how much they remembered from the wet test. Good luck you have only days to go!! :D
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2005, 06:08:48 pm »
Well...the wait can be bad.  Mine was even longer than I had expected because I screwed up and didn't measure the clearance on the sides of my house!  Big mistake!  Had to find a crane to do the job!!

But, a couple of days once I was up and running, all of that melted away!  Just remember, patience is rewarded!!

Spatopia is on the horizon!!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2005, 09:52:23 am »
Spatopia is something that I know eluded me for weeks!!! I drove these people nuts on this board!! I swear they could actually feel me vibrating all the way on the east coast!!! But............patience pays off and now my beautiful Coleman 461 deluxe is in it's spa house and hubby and I have been enjoying it for the last 5 months!

Hope your wait is tiny!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2005, 09:52:23 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42