What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Waterproof phone  (Read 7854 times)

Brookenstein

Re: Waterproof phone
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2005, 11:06:48 am »
I've flushed a few cell phones and have had amazingly good luck with their survival.  Actually, that is an exaggeration, only one was flushed, one was put in the dog water dish, one in the bath tub.. all 3 different phones all 3 survived with the same revival technique a listed above.

Oh the one that got flushed, then got lathered up with Dial, washed, rinsed, rewashed, and rinsed, dried, and then Purelled... still worked.   :)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2005, 11:06:48 am »

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2005, 11:14:59 am »
We don't even have a phone at home.  My wife and I each carry a cell phone (hate that thing) in case of emergency.  She likes to talk on the phone but I'd rather talk face-to-face.  I have a terrible voice, I sound like Uncle Remus.

Terminator
« Last Edit: November 03, 2005, 11:15:32 am by East_TX_Spa »
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Danny

• "He was a wise man who invented beer"  Plato
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2005, 11:43:58 am »
We have too many phones; work, home, and mobile all of which don't go anywhere near the tub.  Unfortunately, that's the one thing we can hear from inside the tub, the darn phone ringing.  If it's that important, they'll call back, then back again, by time they call back for the third time the phone is off and spatopia is restored.

rottweiler

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2005, 08:35:11 pm »
Thanks for all of your help!  I am looking at the yellow phone and the radio shack phone.  (I did not realize radio shack even made a waterproof phone.)  I hate to have a phone while soaking but sometimes it is necessary.   ;D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2005, 08:35:11 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42