What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Re: Anyone recognize this spa?  (Read 6914 times)

socal

• so it begins
Re: Anyone recognize this spa?
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2005, 12:21:24 pm »
brook

theres always a booster seat  ;) :).

quick question though........for this "open house", if she has already moved and the tub has been empty for 6 months, I wouldnt think she would have it filled/running. hope i am wrong, it works perfect, and you have a bigger stick to get all those other bidders out of your way......then again, could always sick darth doggie on them  ;D

socal
Marquis dealer

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2005, 12:21:24 pm »

Brookenstein

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2005, 12:21:35 pm »
Thanks spatech..

My drivers license says I'm 5'2", so that tells you I'm really not, lol.   :)  I think I'm closer to about 5' 1/2" I just forget about that little one in front /.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2005, 12:54:04 pm by Brookenstein »

Brookenstein

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2005, 12:25:21 pm »
Socal...

She says it has already been 'disconnected' I know they don't plug in like an espresso maker, but come on... I would think it would be easier to sell, then again my husband bought a black car at 9pm at night... yeah darkness hides a lot that even a test drive can't show ya... like a crappy paint job, ripped seat, crappy interior, 170k miles.   >:(   ;D

spaman--

• Hot tubs are not for soaking, they are for selling
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2005, 12:28:56 pm »
That tub cannot be over 3 years old as that mold and filter cover has only been in production for 3 years. Without seeing it operated tell her to pay you $300 to haul it away, as it could possibly be worthless you never know "til its runnin!
-SpaMan~

Brookenstein

« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2005, 12:35:11 pm »
Oh spaman, you make me sad..

You are probably right, but I'm sad just the same.   :'(

socal

• so it begins
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2005, 12:35:58 pm »
brrok
say whaaatttt?? i thought he was going to fix that cliff jumper. not by another one? not only that...but buying a black car at night??? i can hear in now.."did your door hit my new beater? that ding wasnt there last night" lol jk brook.
its not hooked up, no way to tell if it is in working condition. could be a pile of ******* or be decent. here's the question....do ya feel lucky? well, do ya?? if there is a problem, then its all on you or whoever buys it. tough call. myself, im a gambler.....id be tempted. but ive also busted out on an "all in" a few times also.
Marquis dealer

chaunceyboyblu

• im daddy
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2005, 01:21:38 pm »
i just bought a year old j 385 a couple of weeeks ago. i paid 3500 delivered and set up, without electrical work. it has no scratches or any problems. mine doesnt have the stereo though.

chaunceyboyblu

• im daddy
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2005, 01:28:32 pm »
oh mine was up and running when i bought it, but i would have bought it if it wasnt. i would maybee ask the seller that if anything major, like a pump or a heater or controller.... was inop that thay would pay for it. chances are high that it is working, it is a pretty new hot tub  maybee a couple of years? go to the jacuzzi site and check out the manuals on line and see if it is the same. also if it matters, e mail them with the serial number and they will tell you how old. i did this with mine. mine had never been registered for warantee? they took my name and numbers and registered it. im not sure what that meant, but they are helpful.

Rayman

• KEEP ON TUBBING.....Bea chcomber owner
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2005, 01:30:47 pm »
Thanks spatech..

I think I'm closer to about 5' 1/2" I just forget about that little one in front /.

If I had and extra 1 1/2 inches I wouldn't call it the little one in front anymore... hehehehee.

Sorry.  

Sounds like a good deal, 20 miles is worth going to look at it and maybe you could muster up a spa tech to go with you.

Ray
Beachcomber 750, Brampton On Canada, GO LEAFS GO!!

Brookenstein

« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2005, 04:02:20 pm »
Chauncey,

Does yours have a coverlifter, ozonator, etc. etc?  I found an 03 385 with all the bells and whistles including gazebo.  Its even up and running.   :)  He's gonna send me pics in a couple hours.  He said the store was asking $12, they paid just over $10 less than 2 years ago.

I'm really liking this one.   :D

socal

• so it begins
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2005, 04:28:43 pm »
brook,

what do they say, persistance pays off? who knows, you might be getting into hot water very soon  ;D
keep us posted.

socal
Marquis dealer

Brookenstein

« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2005, 04:30:41 pm »
Yeah, but its 90 miles away, lol.  At least 90 miles in a different direction.   :)

socal

• so it begins
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2005, 04:45:20 pm »
different direction huh?? at least you are going away from the automobile hell  ;D
Marquis dealer

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2005, 04:57:56 pm »
Crusing the want ads again...
Anyone recognize this spa?
OMG - yes!! That's Bob! Where did you find him?

;)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2005, 04:57:56 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42