What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: water?  (Read 2356 times)

chaunceyboyblu

• im daddy
water?
« on: October 21, 2005, 11:58:15 am »
The cover lifting device that came with the j 385 I bouoght is designed to be bolted to the concrete. I bought some of those blue concrete screws and they worked great. Does anyone make an electric version of this? that may be nice, but probably hard when there is a foot of snow on it. I couldnt believe the amount of frost on the cover this morning. Those things really keep the cold out. Is there a place that I can learn the basics of taking care of the water? When the guy brought it and set it up he gave me a small container of chlorine and told me to put a spoonfull in when it got hot and a spoonfull every day I used it. He also mentioned that after a couple of days I wouold need to go to a local spa shope and get the neccesary testing and treating gear. I would like to know a little before I go in. We had a swimming pool once and we didnt have a problem with chlorine, but I definately want to use what is reccomended/best if there is such a thing.
robert

Hot Tub Forum

water?
« on: October 21, 2005, 11:58:15 am »

Bill_Stevenson

• Hot Spring Envoy
Re: water?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2005, 01:12:35 pm »
Go to rhtubs.com and then to the FAQs section and get the water treatment dissertation by The Vermonter.  It will clearly explain how and why to use dichlor in preference to anything else.

Regards,

Bill

tkruel

• Master LSX
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2005, 07:17:50 pm »
chauncey - read up on it & keep your options open....

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2005, 07:17:50 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42