What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: "The Salesman"  (Read 6282 times)

rfraboni

Re: "The Salesman"
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2005, 08:27:01 pm »
I agree that the salesmenship can really hinder the buying process.  I have been looking off an on for almost 4 years now and the wife and I are trying to decide how to go and I can tell you the a few bad salesman experiences have ruled some dealers out of the options.  

I wish you the best of luck.  This board seems to be a very good place to get information and I have rarely seen people critized for asking questions.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2005, 08:27:01 pm »

Guzz

• I sell HotSprings & other things as well!
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2005, 12:29:06 pm »
An aggresive sales person is not a sales person. Just a wanna be. The best advce you can give to your particiular sales man is" shut up and listen" All great sales people sell with their ears.

fatman

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2005, 08:39:42 am »
An aggresive sales person is not a sales person. Just a wanna be. The best advce you can give to your particiular sales man is" shut up and listen" All great sales people sell with their ears.

Guzz, I couldn't agree with you more. A salesman has to be able to relate to people.  With a little training anybody can bombard/intimidate a potential customer and overload that person with facts and figures. That might result in a sale but not positive word of mouth. When was the last time you walked away from a high pressure salesman and thought to yourself, "Oh boy, I sure can't wait to go back there!"?  Doesn't happen.  

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2005, 08:39:42 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42