What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Im back  (Read 3347 times)

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
Im back
« on: October 05, 2005, 10:14:28 pm »
my journey to europe has ended.  i am just about to jump in the tub and unwind.

i think that i need a vacation from this vacation.

two weeks is tough, but with a two year old......wow

i saw so many things, it was beautiful.  I could not find any hot tub shops anywhere.

I stayed in bolzano, visited innsbruck in austria, florence, sernano, rimini, san marino, purgia, venice, garmish, and munich.

I was pleased with the smaller towns.  there is so much history and culture, absolutely incredible.

good to be back

Hot Tub Forum

Im back
« on: October 05, 2005, 10:14:28 pm »

stl-rex

• Arctic Tundra Owner
Re: Im back
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2005, 10:34:29 pm »
Welcome back!  We have a 2 1/2 year old son and I can imagine the challenges.  In your absence, I can't recall starting any controversial Arctic posts.  I guess I failed! ;D

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2005, 10:44:45 pm »
did you get your tundra legend yet.  I just got out of my tub.  It is 102 and I used no jets, just sat in peace and quiet.

boy i missed this tub of mine.  i lost six hours on my flight back, and I think that I am starting to feel the loss of sleep.  

stl-rex

• Arctic Tundra Owner
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2005, 10:54:49 pm »
Last information I had is that it was made last Thursday and left Edmonton on Monday.  It should get to StL by Thurs or Friday.  Maybe delivered this weekend.  The local dealer runs every spa 48 hours at 104F before delivering them so I'm guessing the absolute earliest might be Sunday.  Can't wait.  

bob5820

• Artesian Piper Glen
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2005, 06:05:16 pm »
Welcome back, I know how you feel. I was in France for a week, and then spent a week on the east coast. I really could have used a good soak after I got back, but alas my deck is still being built.

HotTubMan

• My 2.1 cents, eh
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2005, 06:31:16 pm »
Welcome back.

Glad to hear you had a nice trip.

My daughter is 15 months and I have trouble taking her on a 2 hour trip let alone a 2 weeker....

How did he/she handle the flight? I would imagie that was the hardest part.
Homeworks Financing Representative

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2005, 09:29:41 pm »
the flight was great.  the flight attendants were wonderful to my son.  The flight was not full either way, so they allowed us to take two rows.

on the way there, it was a late flight so he slept most of the time and on the way back he was up and about.  Everyone loved him, im really lucky, he is very personable for 2 years old.  He is not shy at all.

the staff had him in their area playing and eating snacks.  To be honest, I barely saw him on the flight, between him with my wife and playing on the plane.

Two weeks was a long time, he was great, a little clingy and mommy crazy but really good.  the only thing, two weeks with the baby means no time for your self.

No regrets though.  

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2005, 09:29:41 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42