What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: I am/was so close  (Read 5224 times)

Guzz

• I sell HotSprings & other things as well!
Re: I am/was so close
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2005, 05:24:39 pm »
We also chose not to do the 1 yr program wih American general, for some of the reasons already mentioned, but also because we currently have a 14.75 % rate with them which we would have lost to a much higher 18+ that our other customers would hve incurred.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2005, 05:24:39 pm »

rfraboni

« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2005, 08:49:13 pm »
I do understand why a shop may choose not to participate in such a program.  I guess I felt like venting about the frustrations with it.

I will admit that the financing frustration is really the least of the frustration in the spa issues.  Living in an area with extremely limited options is much worse.

stl-rex

• Arctic Tundra Owner
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2005, 10:30:05 pm »
I think it would be useful to get Terminator or Chas take on this HS financing offer.  They are two pretty straight shooters from what I see.

This definitely seems like one of the "Dealer get the shaft promotions"  Either raise the price (and risk the customer) or eat into your margins and pay for it.  The internet makes it difficult to hide prices paid and people in general don't want to hear that the promo costs the dealer money.  They could care less.  Give me the best price and I want "this" promotion.  

luigi311

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2005, 10:38:44 pm »
Put it on a charge and do a balance transfer to a credit card that offers special no interest periods for balance transfers.  Best price and great financing!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2005, 10:38:44 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42