What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Bullfrog Spas, any info?  (Read 2087 times)

rdeditor

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Bullfrog Spas, any info?
« on: September 29, 2005, 12:22:11 am »
I was just at a county fair and saw a spa I'd never seen before. The manufacturer is Bullfrog and they are a really different concept. Instead of tubing going to all the jets they are in what they call jet packs. Does anyone know of these spas, are they good, bad or middle of the road. I really liked the idea and it looked to me like it was well built.
If anyone knows anything about them I'd love some input since I'm seriously thinking of buying one.
Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

Bullfrog Spas, any info?
« on: September 29, 2005, 12:22:11 am »

Ruby

• Marquis Epic
Re: Bullfrog Spas, any info?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2005, 01:11:19 am »
welcome to the board rdeditor.

I would start by doing a search here on Bullfrog.  They have been discussed in the past so you should find some helpful information.
Minnesota Consumer
Been soaking since 7/2004

fatman

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2005, 08:26:42 am »
I checked them out a few months ago and I agree with you, they are a unique concept. I was impressed with the simplicity of the plumbing which amounts to a single 2 1/2 inch pipe running along the upper edge of the shell. However, when it came to the Jetpaks themselves I think they are flimsy and expensive.  I have my doubts as to whether or not the plumbing of the Jetpaks will hold up for 10 years or more.  Bullfrog has a unique thing going but I think they need to improve upon it.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2005, 11:22:27 am »
RD, there have been no dissastified Bull Frog Customers on here in the 2.5 years I've been around this forum. They are relatively new and we get a question like yours frequently.  One or two of our members have checked them out, talked with us and ended up buying. I'm hoping your message will beat them out of the bushes again so we can here from them again. I don't have a dealer near me to go check out (at least the last I checked) so all I can say is There are no reports of the company, the spas, or the dealers being anything less than reputable and they deserve a look, and we will welcome your experiences on the matter.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Gair

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2005, 04:44:26 pm »
We live in Central IL and have had a Bullfrog 451 for over a year.  It is in a 10’X25’ sunroom that was built on a patio. We have five dealers within  a twenty five mile radius of us.  One of the dealers (The Great Escape) has four different top brands.  As well as four other dealers of different brands.  We chose the Bullfrog after looking a many other top brands. The dealer we bought it from has been in the Spa and Pool business for over 40 years and has a very good reputation. (San Juan Pool & Spas in Bloomington and Pekin both in IL) I can’t say enough about this dealer.  We liked all the features on the Bullfrog.  With the ability to upgrade the jet packs and etc. Don’t worry about the jets being to strong just turn the ring around the jet to turn it up or down to suit your self.  Also the way it is plumped made sense to us because we were placing it indoors.  It is perfected for us. But with different body types you need to wet test before buying any Spa. The jet pack has a hose that puts out a stream of water behind the jetpacks so it gets filter along with the rest of the water.  I took off the jetpacks to clean them after six months and there was nothing on the hoses behind them it was clean. Go to their web site and check out the warranty.             http://www.bullfrogspas.com/2005/index.html

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2005, 04:44:26 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42