What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Music for the tub-Satellite Radio  (Read 1957 times)

TD

• new Bahia owner
Music for the tub-Satellite Radio
« on: September 26, 2005, 02:38:43 am »
This summer I bought a new Bahia, which had an AM/FM/CD player installed as an option (I wasn't looking for this, it was already on the floor model I bought).

Sadly, as I live in a rural area, I could only pick up a few of stations: 1 good country station, a so-so- pop station with poor reception, and a couple each of Tejano and hip-hop stations. As my wife's car is, in effect her office, I decided to give her a satellite radio system (XM Radio, although Sirius is probably just as good). I was so impressed with it, I bought the home system for it, and I thought I would see how it worked out on the deck with the hot tub.

All I can say is WOW! I now can get all kinds of good music to play (with no commercials) on the hot tub stereo, and I didn't even have to run any wiring, just hooked up the XM radio about 6 feet away from the tub. It has a built-in FM  modulator, and plays thru the FM radio on the tub's factory stereo from a distance of several feet away. I just thought I would pass this info along, in case anyone else had crappy reception on their spa stereos and wanted an easy way to get better tunes. I had previously tried an FM booster on the spa's antenna, but it had little effect.

Hot Tub Forum

Music for the tub-Satellite Radio
« on: September 26, 2005, 02:38:43 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42