What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: How about Maax Spas?  (Read 5458 times)

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
How about Maax Spas?
« on: September 14, 2005, 10:33:30 am »
Anyone own a Maax Spa? I believe they make Coleman spas too.
The warranty seems pretty good and I have found a model in my price range with the features that I wanted.
:o
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hot Tub Forum

How about Maax Spas?
« on: September 14, 2005, 10:33:30 am »

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
Re: How about Maax Spas?
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2005, 12:07:59 pm »
Boni:

I bought a Coleman spa...made by Maxx spas..Don't know much about their other products (well with the exception of their outdoor products). I don't know exactly which model or what price range your looking for but I can tell you Maxx spas is one of the top spa companys IMHO.  I had a problem with a piece on the control panel, the sticker piece cracked just above the light button...anyway they sent a replacement piece right away and got it all taken care of..I was very pleased! I hope this helps.

BP

P.S. BTW my tub is almost 3 months old

SpaMan

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2005, 01:31:23 pm »
Please keep in mind that the Coleman we know as camping gear no longer owns or manufactures the Coleman spas,  and the product has under gone mojor changes since the change of hands. Coleman lends its name to Maxx Spas. However to make a fair judgement I would recommend doing some comparison shopping and compare as close to apples to apples as possible. Posting the model of the Maxx Spa you are looking at here will give you more input. Without knowing what spa you are looking at makes it impossible to tell if its a good purchase or not as Maxx Spas has so many different levels of quality grade products! Including different lengths of warranties!  Good Luck!

spahappy

• Mind body and soul therapy right in my backyard.
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2005, 03:32:10 pm »
I've been selling Coleman spas for 11 years in North Dakota. I have first hand experience in both the pre and post Maax era. I feel the overall quality of Coleman spas has been improved since Maax purchased the Coleman line.

What model of spa are you considering?

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2005, 08:15:48 pm »
I was looking at the Elite Premium 80. The dealer seems honest and the price is in my range. He wants 6,000.00
with the ozone system.  Some of the features that I was impressed with include: The Galvalume Steel Frame,  the claim of Maaxium energy conservation,  the double sealed bottom (I live in an area with lots of little varments that would love a warm winter home), and the freeze/overheat protection system. The spa has an air pump and according to the Master Spa dealer, that only serves to draw in cold air in the winter. My Maax dealer told me the same thing could happen, but added that you can turn it off or use it to cool the water down a bit in the summer. He said that air is used for a gentle massage opposed to the deep massage of some of the water jets. I liked the Premium 80 because it had a lounge with leg jets and plenty of room for 4.  Thanks for any info you have to share!  :D
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2005, 08:15:48 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42