What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Tiger Rivers owners  (Read 1894 times)

cc322

Tiger Rivers owners
« on: September 10, 2005, 12:33:46 pm »
Looking real hard at the caspian, any owners have any input for me? good bad or indifferent. Thanks in advance
Cheers  

Hot Tub Forum

Tiger Rivers owners
« on: September 10, 2005, 12:33:46 pm »

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Tiger Rivers owners
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2005, 09:35:15 am »
HI cc322,

I have a Tiger River Caspain. I've had it  for about 2.5 months. So far,  I am very, very happy with it.  

I didn't care for a lounger,  and my wife loves the foot dome. So the Caspain seemed to fit out buget, needs and bodies perfectly. We fit very well in the bucket seats and we also enjoy the open seating area.  For the price, compared to other tubs, I am very happy.

I would recomend wet testing, as it is not the biggest tub out there and some folks on this board here have tried it and felt it was too small for them.  My wife, myself and my friends are all about 5'4" - 5'9" and  it fits us fine.

The only problem I've had is some of the small jet nozzle cover rings on the foot dome have come loose and don't like to stay on. (2 so far).   This is minor and when I drain the tub I'll get them on with a dap of silicone.

:D
07 Caldera Geneva

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Tiger Rivers owners
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2005, 09:35:15 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42