What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Vanguard is the choice  (Read 2447 times)

newriver99

Vanguard is the choice
« on: September 07, 2005, 02:06:47 pm »
On the 5th my wife and I  tested a Hot Springs Vanguard.  After looking for about five years and going to just about every dealer in the Phoenix metro area we finally made our choice.  Actually I think my wife was tired of me looking and doing all of these comparisons.  Not as extensive as Duffman but when I buy something I tend to over do it.  This had to be one of the hardest items to purchase because there are so many companies, models, and prices.  To get the price you had to go to the dealer. Some of the spa dealers were like used car dealers. I did not have as hard a time when I build my custom home.
I always looked at the Hot Springs line but they always were a little above what I wanted to spend.
The reason for the purchase of the Vanguard was the "price" and the "dealer".  For the Labor Day weekend they had  a sale called "Contractors price" plus I had a card for no sales tax.  The Vanguard out the door price was $7700 (uprite lift, cover, steps chemicals, panel, ozone and delivery).  The dealer has been in the business for about 14 years.
If the Marquis dealer did not get so greedy he would have had a sale two weeks ago.  I came real close.
I already have my electric to the patio all I have to do is hook up the panel when it comes.  Then the spa in a couple weeks.

Hot Tub Forum

Vanguard is the choice
« on: September 07, 2005, 02:06:47 pm »

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
Re: Vanguard is the choice
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2005, 02:10:50 pm »
Congratulations on getting a great price on a great spa!  You'll soon forget about the 5 years spent looking and, instead, start enjoying your spa for the next 20 years or so. :)

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

stressed-out-teach

• Vanguard '05-
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2005, 02:20:12 pm »
I got my new Vanguard last Tuesday, and LOVE it!!  I'm in that baby every night, wishing that I had done this years before!!  You got a heck of a deal, mine was $8000 with the same set up.  Enjoy!!

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2005, 02:26:31 pm »
On the 5th my wife and I  tested a Hot Springs Vanguard.  After looking for about five years and going to just about every dealer in the Phoenix metro area we finally made our choice.  Actually I think my wife was tired of me looking and doing all of these comparisons.  

Congrats and condolences to your wife for having to wait 5 years for you to complete your search.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Poohbear66

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2005, 02:47:34 pm »
You will not regret your choice!  Enjoy your spa! :)

vlady

• 05 Sundance Cameo
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2005, 02:51:37 pm »
Congratulations newriver99!

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2005, 07:47:38 pm »
Woohoo!  May you always have clean, hot, bubbly water in that fabulous spa!!!

I have a 2003 Vanguard and I'm still in love!!!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2005, 07:47:38 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42