What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: New To Forum  (Read 2905 times)

TMJ

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
New To Forum
« on: August 30, 2005, 02:15:45 pm »
Newbie here, and I must say I am nervous abouting posting. From what I have seen so far, this industries forums can be very intimidating and full of garbage, for a Newbie. I hope I have found a safe home to post questions and get some insight. Do not intend to insult or demean anyone, just stating my outlook so far.

Hot Tub Forum

New To Forum
« on: August 30, 2005, 02:15:45 pm »

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
Re: New To Forum
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2005, 02:20:28 pm »
Since I was the first to welcome you on the other forum, I'd like to have the honor of welcoming you here!

This forum does not have the single most polarizing yahoo on it (he's been banned), so your stay should be much more enjoyable and your questions answered more fruitfully.

Again, welcome! :)

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

cappykat

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2005, 02:40:35 pm »
Welcome TMJ.  I hope you find the forum helpful and non-intimidating.  I received a load of information that helped us in our decision.

Yes, sometimes we blow about things that have nothing to do with hot tubs but all in all I think you'll get your questions answered, and hopefully feel comfortable doing so.
2005 Marquis Epic

TubsAndCues

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2005, 01:42:04 pm »
Hey TMJ!

I'm pretty new here too, just found this site this past week.  I'm a dealer, and have found very good and honest information on here.  The thing that has blown me away most is the honesty and the wide variety of opinions on this site.  I hope you find all the info you are looking for here!

Guzz

• I sell HotSprings & other things as well!
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2005, 02:45:46 pm »
Totally agree, I have been reading this site for a week  or so and the information is spot on.

bob5820

• Artesian Piper Glen
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2005, 04:18:12 pm »
I have to agree that I find this forum more enjoyable then some of the other spa forums I've run across. To be honest allot of that has to do with the forum software WTBHT is using. Some of the others are like reading the BBS's of the 70's. Theres allot of really good information on this forum, and the majority of the members are pretty stand up people (dealers included). Just remember that for the most part your getting peoples opinions, and what may be a great tub or worthless feature for them, may be just the opposite of the way you feel. In other words don't let anyone on this forum talk you out of what you want. Go and try the tubs out for yourself. For myself I give more weight to members who back up what they have to say with their own experiences, rather then listening to someone simply say, **** spa's are the best, or %%% sucks. Welcome to the forum.

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2005, 04:45:49 pm »
Excellent post, bob5820.  Good advice contained therein.

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

TMJ

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2005, 04:53:15 pm »
Thank you all. I have never had a problem with the opinions of others, the problem has been how some people state their opinions. I will and have always, done what is right for me, not saying my way is right, but it is right for me and my family, budget, etc... Thanks again all for the welcome. :)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2005, 04:53:15 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42