What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Marquis dealers help!  (Read 2196 times)

kel444

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Marquis dealers help!
« on: August 30, 2005, 07:19:06 pm »
Hey what do you think.... my spa dealer called me today and informed me that he was notified by the company that  as of Sept. 1st... the prices on the tubs will be going up a few hundred dollars. And the freebies....filters, chems etc. will no longer be part of the deal....Is this true?????
thanks

Hot Tub Forum

Marquis dealers help!
« on: August 30, 2005, 07:19:06 pm »

scott10367

• I live to spa and spa to live!
Re: Marquis dealers help!
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2005, 08:30:24 pm »
Not a huge surprise...HS just increased one of their models mid season which they never done before.  Oil prices are cutting into everyones profit!  Good luck!

NE-Phil

• Marquis Reward '05
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2005, 09:12:46 am »
kel444,
I'm sorry to hear that Marquis has raised their prices but it doesn't surprise me. I've already seen prices going up at the supermarket. And, of course, gas... :O. Now if Honda would come out with a hybrid SUV...

So you decided on a Marquis? Which model?  The folks at Casual Living are great. With the manufacturer's price increase, your getting off on the wrong foot, but they are good people do deal with. Any question I've had, they answer or, if they don't know, will find the answer quickly.

Phil
Not a mountain lake? Then it's still a chemical soup!

stl-rex

• Arctic Tundra Owner
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2005, 10:08:53 am »
I bet check in hand changes their mind........ ;)  

I believe it will become a very competitive market shortly.  Sales of "luxuries" will drop as increased gas prices and increased prices of necessities such as food eat into people's budgets.  I doubt price increases and reductions of freebies will stick on "non-essential" items.  

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2005, 10:08:53 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42