What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Arctic vs HotSpring.. Finally Decided!!  (Read 6612 times)

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Arctic vs HotSpring.. Finally Decided!!
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2005, 09:48:09 am »
I definately agree about the wet test.  We had assumed that we would like the lounger in the Sovereign (my brother has that one) and were pretty much fixated on it, until we tried it out.  Interesting, though, the dealer here leaned more toward the Caspian.  But hey, its a great tub.. enjoy it!!!  How long have you had it?

IT has only been a month so I am still in the "honeymoon" phase of it all.  ;)

The caspain replaced and old beat up, abused low end nordic, so compared to that, the tub is great.

I am waiting to gain more expereince with the tub before I write a review in the "reveiw  section" as I want to be able to provide a fair review of the tub both good and bad as opposed to a review written after just 1 week that says "love it! best tub in the world" those type of reveiws, to me aren't very helpful.

I can say, that so far the tub has been everything the dealer described and I am very happy with it. I am curious to see how it works in the winter, and what the elecrtical bills are, but  so far, all in all I love it, and everyone who as used it seems very pleased with it.  
07 Caldera Geneva

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Arctic vs HotSpring.. Finally Decided!!
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2005, 09:48:09 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42