What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: It's On My Deck!  (Read 1775 times)

NE-Phil

• Marquis Reward '05
It's On My Deck!
« on: July 08, 2005, 10:43:59 am »
The tub has arrived! Actually, it arrived on Tuesday. I'm just late in letting all of you know.

The delivery went off without a hitch. Even though the trench had not been filled in to cover the base of the foundation and there was a 3-1/2 foot deep, 2 foot wide opening around the three sides of the foundation, they were able to slide the tub up a ramp onto the deck, no problem! ! :O
Yes, I did tip the delivery guys!

Here's one teaser of my contractor panicking.

To see the series, click here. I'll be on vacation for the next week so there won't be any updates. I'm hoping by the time I get back, the electric will be hooked up and there'll be some walls surrounding it.

I have an appointment in 2 weeks from tomorrow to get the spa set up. Yay! :O Can't wait!

Phil
Not a mountain lake? Then it's still a chemical soup!

Hot Tub Forum

It's On My Deck!
« on: July 08, 2005, 10:43:59 am »

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
Re: It's On My Deck!
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2005, 09:16:26 pm »
May you come home safely from your trip!  May you always have hot, clean, bubbly water (once it is all hooked up)!!!

It looks great!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2005, 11:26:22 pm »
Duuude,
I had to read your title a couple of times to get it right......man, I thought you'd squished a body part.....:o
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2005, 11:26:22 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42