What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: ARCTIC SPA  (Read 3199 times)

tk103toronto

ARCTIC SPA
« on: July 04, 2005, 12:33:31 pm »
I just wanted to post a follow up message with regards to a posting from the other week that I made.  I had been having issues with my Arctic Spa Kodiak legend series.  I contacted the manufacturer directly as many of you recommended.  They hadn't received any information of the problems that I was having.  The warranty manager, Beau Boisvert was very proactive in resolving the concerns that I had with the spa.  We have come to a resolution that is to my satisfaction.  The manufacturer has shown integrity in standing behind their product.   This show of action has boosted the confidence of this consumer.  I should've contacted them directly instead of permitting it to remain on the dealer level.  Thank you to those that responded with advice.

Hot Tub Forum

ARCTIC SPA
« on: July 04, 2005, 12:33:31 pm »

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
Re: ARCTIC SPA
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2005, 01:26:23 pm »
stuart, I had a feeling that there was something up here.  What do you think now??

Seems like a plug to me, but maybe im wrong like you said before.

Rayman

• KEEP ON TUBBING.....Bea chcomber owner
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2005, 01:28:01 pm »
I can't find is original post
Beachcomber 750, Brampton On Canada, GO LEAFS GO!!

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2005, 01:29:21 pm »
Glad you got your problems resolved.  Too bad you had to go to the top to get any action.
Brewman
Brewman

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2005, 01:32:39 pm »
I believe that it was deleted.  

J._McD

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2005, 04:09:49 pm »
I believe a reasonably intelligent person who is able to find this forum could have easily found the Artic Web site and the "contact us" pages regarding the alleged unresponsive dealer to resolve this issue.

Once again, we are all glad you have resolved your problem with this "always in the news" manufacturer.

I am surprised it took this long to come back to the forum.

tk103toronto

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2005, 07:50:23 pm »
The manufacturer and I have touched base and the issue has been resolved to my satisfaction at least verbally on the telephone.    I will update this forum with the final outcome.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2005, 07:50:23 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42