What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Home Depot, Image spas  (Read 11270 times)

dalop

• If its not the Boat Its the Tub!
Re: Home Depot, Image spas
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2005, 09:20:13 am »
I have had one for 1 year now and so far knock on wood i haven't had a problem YET but from reading the reviews i know if i do have a problem now i will be left to fix it on my own more or less. I too looked at a price range and thought it was a good deal. I did not have this form to check out other brands and if i had to do it all over again i would go with a local dealer.
 Just the support alone is worth it to go with a good dealer. Shop around and you will find what you are looking for. As they say you get what you pay for. I do not plan on having the Icon tub too much longer and i am now looking around and planing on replacing it if i run into to many problems.
 Also they just drop it off at your door step and you have to haul it to where you want it and set it up yourself. Lucky I am good working with tools and had no problem setting it up. I just cross my fingers and hope it will last another couple of years and then i will replace it. Don't get me wrong i do love it and we use it almost everyday. So Far so good. Hope this helps.  :-/

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2005, 09:20:13 am »

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2005, 12:11:21 pm »
In looking at them at my local store .....They seem to be very poorly insulated .... I would wonder what your monthly cost would be for eclectic  ....Stores like Sam's or Costco or HD etc.....can be great deals for somethings but many items they have are built to hit a price point and still have a lot of features so they have to cut quality somewhere ..... some people are impressed with the return policy which is in fact very good...but that is factored into the price also and calculated as to what percent of people will ever return something ....

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2005, 12:25:03 pm »
Are these spas at Sams's club or Costco stocked, or are they shipped from a warehouse somewhere, perhaps from the manufacturer?  If so, I'm sure the cost of returning the spa would be on the consumer.

You can pay for your spa once (Good quality insulation, lower power bills) or you can pay over the years of ownership. (poor insulation, higher power bills).
I'd rather give my money to the spa maker than the local power utility.  
Brewman
Brewman

leesweet

• '05 SD Maxxus
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2005, 10:42:16 pm »
And, I'd rather pay more for better, modern features, and know that I can (probably) get parts more quickly and get them installed quickly, also.  I wonder what I'd do with one from HD or Costco?!  I'd also rather not pay for the 'razors' each month.  :)

BTW, I once saw one at HD, on its side.  Looked impressive, but you couldn't even *dry* test it, never mind (of course) wet test it.  Sheesh.
--
Lee

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2005, 10:42:16 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42