What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Backpains is being a pain again!  (Read 4612 times)

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
Backpains is being a pain again!
« on: June 21, 2005, 06:13:47 pm »
ok all you dealers out there I have a very good question for you. As you all know I'm going to be in my Coleman 461 alot we are talking 4 to 5 times a day every day, so here is my question....with the chemicals am I going to have to shock, sanitize and chem alot?

Hot Tub Forum

Backpains is being a pain again!
« on: June 21, 2005, 06:13:47 pm »

Steve

• Ultimate Member
Re: Backpains is being a pain again!
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2005, 06:15:27 pm »
It should all equate to about 10-15 minutes a week once you're comfortable with your program.

It's like slow dancing baby...less is more! ;)

Steve

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2005, 06:16:41 pm »
It should all equate to about 10-15 minutes a

It's like slow dancing baby...less is more! ;)

Steve

lol Ok Don Juan....what the hell does that mean...... :o

spaman--

• Hot tubs are not for soaking, they are for selling
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2005, 06:18:01 pm »
Steve,Mind if  cut in? I've been known to tear up a dance floor now and then.Don't mind the beautiful woman behind me wealding a 12 guage. ;D
-SpaMan~

Backpains

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2005, 06:26:45 pm »
It's like slow dancing baby...less is more!  

Steve

OMG! You two are a badddddd duo!! lololol Dance? god it's been years since I've danced can I step on your feet?? lol ok so once I get things figured out, it'll be ok right?

Steve,Mind if  cut in? I've been known to tear up a dance floor now and then.Don't mind the beautiful woman behind me wealding a 12 guage.  

Now spaman don't mind the 300 win mag behind me that would be my better-half

Rayman

• KEEP ON TUBBING.....Bea chcomber owner
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2005, 08:24:37 pm »
Must be an American post. EH!
Beachcomber 750, Brampton On Canada, GO LEAFS GO!!

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2005, 11:01:27 pm »
yeah eh!!! I got my tuke and some cuttlery not utensiles and pop not soda eh!!  Yeah take off eh!  Im canadian eh, I didnt get that American dance talk eh!

I love being Canadian, I love the Mekenzie brothers, cold Canadian beer, winter tukes, the word eh, the letter z not zed, and most of all my beautiful Canadian wife.  Lets not forget kilometers instead of miles, and nice -30 winters, I live in the snow belt.

Dont forget Kim Mitchell and his patio lanterns, and I am sorry about Ann Murry, we Canadians didnt mean to bring her into the states. ;D ;D ;D

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2005, 09:04:58 am »
"... I'm going to be in my Coleman 461 alot we are talking 4 to 5 times a day every day..."

4-5 times a day? You are going to grow fins! ;)

What chemical/sanitizer system do you use? Do you ever have a problem with dry itchy skin?
07 Caldera Geneva

Drewski

• Artesian Piper Glen since 1999 in Beachtown, USA
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2005, 09:14:09 am »
Steve and Spaman:

I met Backpains hubby at their local gun show! Ya'll in BIG trouble...

It's a HOT tub... anything else is just a POOL!

Backpains

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2005, 09:18:22 am »
Posted by: drewstar Posted on: Today at 9:04am
4-5 times a day? You are going to grow fins!  

What chemical/sanitizer system do you use? Do you ever have a problem with dry itchy skin?  

Remember Drew I have a severely painful back and the hot tub is so that I won't have to go through surgery for the 6th time. That's is the main reason for buying it not for looks not to make the neighbors envious (if that was the case I'd be laughing at my neighbor who decided that hearing her daughter rave that I was getting a hot tub was getting old and went to wall world and bought a big pool)...not to entertain (I don't have any real friends because I can't drive very far), but to make my back go ahhhhhhhhh. Why I said 4-5 times a day is because  I don't sleep like other normal people do I am very restless in the night and hubby was thinking if I'm in pain and need to, hey the hot tub is perfect for the nights (which means all of them) that I can't sleep I can go out crawl in it for 15 -20 min and come back to be and try to sleep.

As far as chems and stuff go I don't know what I'm using...the tub isn't here yet remember? and yes I do have dry skin but that's what lotion is for right?

Rayman

• KEEP ON TUBBING.....Bea chcomber owner
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2005, 09:31:04 am »
Dont forget Kim Mitchell and his patio lanterns, . ;D ;D ;D

I saw an interview with him last week and he is completely bald, no ballcap.  I didn't recognize him.
Beachcomber 750, Brampton On Canada, GO LEAFS GO!!

Backpains

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2005, 09:38:50 am »
OMG ya'll I just spit coffee on my monitor when I saw that picture LOL  :D You guys just love to pick on lil ole backpains don't ya!? You know, I can get this kind of treatment anywhere! hahahaahahaha ohhh btw that almost if you take off the beard and the funkyness of the mustache looks like my hubby too, now you know why I laughed!

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2005, 09:45:55 am »
Posted by: drewstar Posted on: Today at 9:04am
4-5 times a day? You are going to grow fins!  

Remember Drew I have a severely painful back and the hot tub is so that I won't have to go through surgery for the 6th time. That's is the main reason for buying it not for looks not to make the neighbors envious (if that was the case I'd be laughing at my neighbor who decided that hearing her daughter rave that I was getting a hot tub was getting old and went to wall world and bought a big pool)...not to entertain (I don't have any real friends because I can't drive very far), but to make my back go ahhhhhhhhh. Why I said 4-5 times a day is because  I don't sleep like other normal people do I am very restless in the night and hubby was thinking if I'm in pain and need to, hey the hot tub is perfect for the nights (which means all of them) that I can't sleep I can go out crawl in it for 15 -20 min and come back to be and try to sleep.

As far as chems and stuff go I don't know what I'm using...the tub isn't here yet remember? and yes I do have dry skin but that's what lotion is for right?

Backpains, I've read your posts here and understand your situation.  Sorry if my quip put you off. That wasn't my intention. I was simply being light hearted.  :)   ???  

But I was curious, since you are in the tub more so than other users around here, dry skin might be a problem. My wife has sensitive skin and I had a problem with the bromine on my older tub.

I was curious what you were using, because if you used the tub 4-5 times a day and didn't expericence any dry skin, I'd be very interested  in what your program/system was and if you were using any of the additives/oils or a speciality lotion.  :)
« Last Edit: June 22, 2005, 09:49:07 am by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

Backpains

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2005, 09:51:05 am »
Hun I'm so sorry if you felt my last post sounded like I was angry I wasn't, I have alot going on today and I'm trying to get ready for the last of the puzzle pieces so to speak get on the hot tub room, my roof is coming today and we finish the electrical tonight. I'm just very anxious to get into my new tub and see if it helps my back. and if you read the post that I so eloquently put in spahappy's illegal grad party you'll see why I'm having a few problems :) love ya drew!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2005, 09:51:05 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42