What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: 13 days and the countdown continues...  (Read 1775 times)

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
13 days and the countdown continues...
« on: June 13, 2005, 09:49:19 am »
13 days until backpains is in spatopia heaven!!!!  ;D You all know I don't like to brag but, I do so think hubby did a very nice job on the cement job! I just can't wait tfor my bubbles!!!!!!! I'm excited very excited (as if you all couldn't tell) Friday is going to be a big push day gazebo and rest of electrical will get done then. Got my bottle of wine chilling in the fridge (oo and btw do not worry it will be a very very very small glass, not going to do pain meds that night) I'm so hoping btween the hot tub and all the other stuff I'm trying ( TENS unit and massage therapy and meditation) maybe it will start to relax my back enough to get me off this medication rollercoaster (cause I don't mind telling you guys I'm getting really tired of being medicated!!)  Not to many days to go, seems to be going very fast. I have to go pick up my son tomorrow from Basin, Wyoming so, that will keep me busy for a bit. anyway I've babbled long enough.

Have a great day you all!

Backpains

Hot Tub Forum

13 days and the countdown continues...
« on: June 13, 2005, 09:49:19 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42