What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Canspa  (Read 3326 times)

nicker

Canspa
« on: June 10, 2005, 10:48:10 am »
Has anyone every heard of Canspa ?  I guess they are made in Markham Ontario.  So this question is more for you Canadians Eh!

I guy I work with's brother in law just bought one of these.  Never heard of them before. They look alright on the website and his priceing was in the $6000 to $7000 cnd area.  I know priceing isn't everything.  I was just wondering what they are like.

Hot Tub Forum

Canspa
« on: June 10, 2005, 10:48:10 am »

SJK

Re: Canspa
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2005, 11:00:42 pm »
I can't comment on the spa itself because I've never tried one...it may be great, all I know is, its advertised almost daily in the Toronto Sun  by one of those "Best Value! Best Deals! Final Three Days! We will not be undersold!" MEGASALE discount warehouses.
   I personally rankle when I see that kind of advertising.  I figure its usually some kind of snowjob that preys on the uninformed, greedy or naive consumer.  From everything I've read on this forum, when it comes to spas (as in most things) you get what you pay for.....especially in aftersales service and guarantees.  Just my opinion......

Michelle

• He said "trust me!" so I married him.
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2005, 09:30:39 pm »
So did that man own the company that owns this web site Chas?

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2005, 12:34:53 am »
No. This site is not owned by a spa company.
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

salesdvl

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2005, 11:41:06 am »
A man had a spa company in Southern California. It grew and grew. One day he sold his business. But the new owners asked him to sign an agreement not to compete - he promised not to go off and start another spa company.

Later, he found out that he could go to Canada, break his agreement and nobody could sue him.

So, he did. He stared Can Spa.

Chas,
I think your story should started with "Once upon a time, a man had a spa company..."
Measure once, cut twice.

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2005, 11:48:28 pm »
Did I get it wrong? As far as I remember that's the way it goes.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm correcting myself: I don't know what I was thinking. The story I outlined was for Coast Spas, not CanSpa.

Sorry, I don't know a lot about CanSpa.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2005, 08:53:35 pm by Chas »
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2005, 11:48:28 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42