What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Its filling with water!!!!  (Read 3216 times)

drober30

• Loving my HS Vanguard!
Its filling with water!!!!
« on: June 10, 2005, 08:35:23 pm »
I received my new HS Vanguard today and I have it filling with water!

Everything went well overall. The delivery guys did scuff the pearl shell on the cement taking it off the truck but it's on the back side and not extremely noticeable. My dealer will send service out to look at it and gave me a $100 in store credit.

The electrician showed up a little early because he said he had allot of work to do and wanted to get started. The tub was to come between 2:00-4:00.

At 3:45 the tub still was not delivered and I asked the electrician how long he had to finish up. He said I'm about done and I will have to hook your tub up Monday because after 4:00 he would be on OT.

Panic set in!!! could I imaging looking at my tub all weekend and not using it, No Way! so I walked around front to go get the phone and bam... There it was the HS on the trailer out front. I got it hooked up and the electrician was really working fast... he then mentioned he had a tee time.  :D

For those that mentioned a leaning slab I too had a decent pitch on my 16x20 slab. I am happy to report that my tub shimmed really nice and leveled out and you can’t even notice. I hope the gazebo is as forgiving!

Now to educate myself on chemicals. I went with the HS Freshwater III system with ozonator. The delivery guys brought Baqua spa with them so I had to run it up to the store and exchange it.

The girls behind the counter started loading up bags of chemicals like, shock, PH up/down, foam decreaser, my silver ion cartridge and some other stuff. I won’t know if I'm missing anything till I figure out how to treat my water. well I know I'm missing test strips.

It's nice to be at this point. I can say it was not all gravey getting here but I'm sure I will soak those memories right away!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2005, 08:52:39 pm by drober30 »

Hot Tub Forum

Its filling with water!!!!
« on: June 10, 2005, 08:35:23 pm »

Payton3485

• 2005 Sundance Majesta
Re: Its filling with water!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2005, 08:40:20 pm »
Congrats!! Enjoy the new spa! It is so exciting when you first get the spa. The good thing is the enjoyment never ends  ;D

J._McD

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2005, 08:52:15 pm »
Congratulations on being able to make a choice.  

Once you narrow it down to the two best choices and if you couldn't make a decision, TP or FF, you would have had to buy one of each and do a technical study.

Put your wine in the fridge and look for a couple of candles you will be surprised with the results. ;) :-*

drober30

• Loving my HS Vanguard!
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2005, 08:55:20 pm »
Put your wine in the fridge and look for a couple of candles you will be surprised with the results. ;) :-*

I will have to go to the store and pick a bottle up... I gave the bottle in the fridge to the electrician :)

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2005, 03:41:18 pm »
Congratulations on that new Vanguard!!!

I absolutely adore mine!  Don't know what I would do without it!!!

May you always have hot, clean, bubbly water!!!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

drober30

• Loving my HS Vanguard!
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2005, 04:03:41 pm »
Thanks!  8)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2005, 04:03:41 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42