What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Mendo' only has 3 to go!!  (Read 2323 times)

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
Mendo' only has 3 to go!!
« on: June 06, 2005, 09:29:26 pm »
Three more buddy and you will be in the elite Thousand poster group! Just think of the prestige, the notoriety, the....

Oh well alas...It really doesn't mean a thing and gets you no where but hey, welcome to our club!

Hot Tub Forum

Mendo' only has 3 to go!!
« on: June 06, 2005, 09:29:26 pm »

Steve

• Ultimate Member
Re: Mendo' only has 3 to go!!
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2005, 12:01:10 am »
Hey, very cool. Here come the Beemer my friend! I want a tour of Freemont St. with the top down next time I come to Vegas! ;D

On a more serious note, this board is very lucky to have Mendo and personally he has become a very close friend of mine. He represents what all people in the spa biz should be and is a class act through and through.

I respect the man a great deal and I'm honored to post beside him.

Since we don't have a handshake smiley figure to insert here...this will have to do...

:-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*

;D

Steve

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2005, 02:04:13 am »
Wow..... Both to Steve and Stuart you guys have a been a great deal of help to me and Thank you both for your friendship and your leadership...I think you both are truly top shelve people and professionals... A real heart felt  Thanks ....

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2005, 06:52:27 am »
I have to agree with what has already been said.  Not being a part of the industry, just a consumer, I would like to say that this board has been enhanced and improved since Mendo decided to join!!!

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

You are a true asset to this board and to the relaxation industry!!!  Thanks for your efforts!!!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2005, 02:48:26 pm »
Well since this my 1000 post ...I will take the opportunity to Thank  Lori you are a real joy. and to also Thank the other dealer like Chas....Spa Happy.....Hot Tub man....Hottubber.....Poolboy....Spa Tech....and to those who I forget I am do apologize ....I would also like to say Thank you to the great group of consumers....Like Vinny....Brewman....ZZ.....ED......Bill......Emo (from OR )....and the many others....I think we as dealers learn as much from you as what we offer to you ....I wish more of our customers were people who visited this board ....it really is a small part of spa shoppers but a great source of information for all.....THank you guys and gals....I appreciate the efforts of all.....
« Last Edit: June 07, 2005, 08:05:17 pm by Mendocino101 »

shabba34

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2005, 02:55:30 pm »
Well since this my 1000 post ...I will take the opportunity to Thank the Lori you are a real joy. and to also Thank the other dealer likes Chas....Spa Happy.....Hot Tub man....Hottubber.....Poolboy....Spa Tech....and to those who I forget I am do apologize ....I would also like to say Thank you to the great group of consumers....Like Vinny....Brewman....ZZ.....ED......Bill......Emo (from OR )....and the many others....I think we as dealers learn as much from you as what we offer to you ....I wish more of our customers were people who visited this board ....it really is a small part of spa shoppers but a great source of information for all.....THank you guys and gals....I appreciate the efforts of all.....

Congrats Mendo, maybe in 3 more years I too will have a tickertape parade.  Keep up the knowledgable advice. :)

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2005, 03:36:46 pm »
Pkud-
A parade is a great idea.  Maybe by the time you hit your 1000, my convertible Beemer will have arrived.  
We can parade around in our "1000 post member" bonus cars.

By then Chas will have racked up his second 1000, and be flying overhead in his bonus Leer Jet.
Brewman

PS
Congrats, Mendo!
Brewman

shabba34

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2005, 03:48:53 pm »
Pkud-
A parade is a great idea.  Maybe by the time you hit your 1000, my convertible Beemer will have arrived.  
We can parade around in our "1000 post member" bonus cars.

By then Chas will have racked up his second 1000, and be flying overhead in his bonus Leer Jet.
Brewman

PS
Congrats, Mendo!

I think the parade should take place on Zuni St. in Westminster, Co (The land of Looney),  Just picturing it has me rollin on the ground.  "My forum is the most technologically advanced forum in the world".  You all have had the wool pulled over your eyes.  That's puffery." ;D

Lori

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2005, 07:15:56 pm »
A PARADE!!!!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Finally, a place, other than my tub, to wear my tiara!!!

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2005, 07:19:33 pm »
 ;D

I thought you wore it all the time? ??? ;)

Steve

Lori

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2005, 07:36:36 pm »
I wear my everyday crown, everyday!  My 1000 post crown is for special occasions, or special soaks!!!

::)

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2005, 08:05:17 pm »
Well since this my 1000 post ...I will take the opportunity to Thank the Lori you are a real joy. and to also Thank the other dealer likes Chas....Spa Happy.....Hot Tub man....Hottubber.....Poolboy....Spa Tech....and to those who I forget I am do apologize ....I would also like to say Thank you to the great group of consumers....Like Vinny....Brewman....ZZ.....ED......Bill......Emo (from OR )....and the many others....I think we as dealers learn as much from you as what we offer to you ....I wish more of our customers were people who visited this board ....it really is a small part of spa shoppers but a great source of information for all.....THank you guys and gals....I appreciate the efforts of all.....

Don't forget sleepy, dopey, grumpy, happy, weezy, sleezy, sneezy, wimpy and oh yeah Doc! Not to mention dripy, splashy, bubbly, washy and Chas!

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2005, 10:18:57 pm »
Don't forget sleepy, dopey, grumpy, happy, weezy, sleezy, sneezy, wimpy and oh yeah Doc! Not to mention dripy, splashy, bubbly, washy and Chas!

Don't those all describe Chas? ??? ;)

Steve

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
101 is the Man
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2005, 10:49:43 pm »
101, I've enjoyed reading your posts.  You are very humble and straightforward and I've learned a lot from you.  I hope your next 1,000 are as enjoyable as the first 1K.
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

hottubber

• Hottubbing under the stars...PRICELE SS
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2005, 08:10:38 pm »
Mendo,

Congrats...

I've been too busy to keep up with what's been going on here. 1000 posts, what does it really mean, too much time on your hands? OR, just trying to outdo Chas...

Best of luck to the 1000 crew, all of you,

hottubber... ;D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2005, 08:10:38 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42