What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: My first dip is tonight!!  (Read 3136 times)

Revlis

My first dip is tonight!!
« on: June 08, 2005, 05:32:37 pm »
Ahh....  FINALLY!!!!!!!   The electrician finished up last night around 7:30 and the water temp from the hose was 60F.  It was up to 81 three hours later ('04 Sundance Cameo), but not warm enough and it was getting late...    This morning I checked the water... alk/ph/ppm were all good.. and the water was 100F exactly on both the tub reading and the ducky thermometer I have in there....

So tonight is the night I get my first dip into spatopia!!!!! and I can't wait!!!  

Thanks to everyone for all the great advice throughout this whole process....   *high-5's all around*

- Brad

Hot Tub Forum

My first dip is tonight!!
« on: June 08, 2005, 05:32:37 pm »

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
Re: My first dip is tonight!!
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2005, 05:35:37 pm »
Congrats!! I'm so jealous!!! My hot tub will arrive on the 26th and I'm just soooooooo ready for it!!!

May you always have hot bubbly water and lots and lots of fun in your new spatopia!

Payton3485

• 2005 Sundance Majesta
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2005, 07:01:40 pm »
Awesome!! Ahhhhhhhhh, I remember my first dip like it was yesterday  ;D. That is probably because it was only 2 weeks ago! Enjoy your spa..............

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2005, 09:42:25 pm »
Congrats and I too am envious!

NDfar

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2005, 08:04:23 am »
Best of dipping to you!  Mine first was monday 6 June and was great.  Dipped again on Tue but missed last night and went to the Rib Fest in town.  
My Alk is high and trying to get it down other than that all is well ;D

Revlis

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2005, 09:55:27 am »
All I can say is, the wait is worth it!!!   Keep plugging away, and you too, can be in spatopia! lol.

I had fun watchin the silly LED light change colors... cranked the radio a little bit, played with all the controls...     then finally, just sat back... only pump one on low speed....   and let the days troubles melt away...    aaaaah yeaaa... it was so nice.......

And that was after moving 15 barrels of dirt around my back yard.

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2005, 10:50:30 am »
SHUSH you!!!!!! Some of us are still waiting for our beautiful.....gorguos.....wonderful........warm........bubbly.......(aww darn it. I was woken up by the cat from that splendid dream!  >:( ) anyway...what was I saying???

Ooo yea stop it! we are soooo jealous those of us who haven't gotten our sweeeet hot tubs yet!

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2005, 05:13:25 pm »
Now you know the true meaning to that word "relaxation"!!

;D

Enjoy spatopia!!!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Revlis

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2005, 05:40:05 pm »
I cranked it up to 104 to see how that is....   :-)  I like this new toy!

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2005, 07:06:20 pm »
While its still new, assuming this applies, get up an hour early and soak before work.  Your coworkers will see a new you.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

regulajo

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2005, 12:46:27 am »
Revlis, I am taking a wet test in an '04 cameo tomorrow, and if I may ask, where in the country are you located and what did you pay, with what options.

I have been quoted $7695.00 and have not tried to negotiate yet. I have no idea if this is a "fair" price or not. I don't want to rip off a dealer or get taken either.
Need to know ASAP if you could help me out.
Thank you,
Steve

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2005, 10:33:33 am »
regualjo,
Being curious about  the cameo spa after reading your entry,  I did a quick google and found a discussion about the sundance cameo on another forum. Prices were mentioned  by people looking to purchas (7999-8999 depending on extras...)  I'd give you the site, but after reading it, I found it to be flim-flam mans site...so I;m hesitent.

ah what the hell. FWIW  here's a few data points. I hope it helps  

http://www.havenspas.com/cgi-bin/forum/index.cgi?read=141  :)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2005, 10:37:12 am by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

Revlis

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2005, 11:58:56 am »
Revlis, I am taking a wet test in an '04 cameo tomorrow, and if I may ask, where in the country are you located and what did you pay, with what options.

I have been quoted $7695.00 and have not tried to negotiate yet. I have no idea if this is a "fair" price or not. I don't want to rip off a dealer or get taken either.
Need to know ASAP if you could help me out.
Thank you,
Steve

If that's without the radio, it's an OK price but you might be able to do a little better.  That should hopefully come with delivery, setup, cover, coverlift, startup chems, etc. though.....  Get the freebies!

So far... my ONLY issue with the '04 cameo is the right hand wrist jet in the lounge seat.  There isn't enough room to the side of the jet to manuever your hand around much....  you hit the side of the tub.   I love the lounge however.... put the head back... close the eyes....   ahhhhhhhh... yea.   so nice.

regulajo

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2005, 12:12:05 pm »
Brad,
Thanks for your quick reply, we are debating whether to get a cameo with the lounger or a model without. Your feedback is helpful. That would be with all of the things you mentioned, the ozone system is a liitle extra cost, I may get them to throw it in and settle on the price I said.
Thanks again.
Steve

hottubber

• Hottubbing under the stars...PRICELE SS
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2005, 07:58:51 pm »
Brad,

Congratulations on a great selection from of course a great dealer ;). You are going to love the Cameo for a long time. Good luck with your spa, any questions, don't hesitate to call.

Thanks again,

hottubber... ;D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2005, 07:58:51 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42