What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Ok...I'm back!!! With More EXCITING news!!!  (Read 2296 times)

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
Ok...I'm back!!! With More EXCITING news!!!
« on: June 06, 2005, 11:29:12 am »
hahaha are you guys tired of my fun times in wyoming yet!? hehe well, let see what to tell you that's new, the frame and leveling are done. The electrical that needed to be laid under the concrete is finished (I have a nice piece of pipe sticking out of the ground where my hot tub will go. Preview if ya all want at http://www.freewebs.com/backpains/

It now looks alot better tan it did last weekend so, it's starting to come along very well. Now lets see concrete is scheduled...framework and spot are done, next the guys have to finish the electrical, including the breaker box wiring, oh I am scared now!!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2005, 04:01:21 pm by wmccall »

Hot Tub Forum

Ok...I'm back!!! With More EXCITING news!!!
« on: June 06, 2005, 11:29:12 am »

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
Re: Ok...I'm back!!! With More EXCITING news!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2005, 11:38:11 am »
Very nice Backpains.  Did you get my message about writing off your tub (Tax Deduction) for medical reasons?  You should be able to do that with a Doctors approval.
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Backpains

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2005, 11:42:01 am »
Yes Gombo I did and we are currently looking into that as well as getting me on disability I cannot work so we might as well go try that too. My ddoctor did as me my last visit if I needed something written out for the tub and I didn't think he was talking about the irs writeoff I thought he was talking about for a cript as in getting worker's comp to pay for it, I said no but I am on the phone with his nurse now asking for a statement of some sort for it to be a medical reason

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2005, 01:49:34 pm »
Hey BP...I'm glad you're getting closer to some form of relief.

With the second picture, it looks like the electrical conduit is coming up near the center of the spa underneath. Is that right?

Steve  

Backpains

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2005, 02:30:09 pm »
ok not really, umm how to explain..ok the trailer sits east to west the nose or front of the trailer is facing west the hot tub is going on the north side of the house about 30 feet from the front of the trailer, the form that they made sits 16" from the outside wall of the trailer then the form or slab is 8 feet east to west ten feet north to south then hot tub will sit 3 feet from the southern edge of the slab, which means I will have 3 feet of room to work with in being able to get in and out of the tub, he's decided that what he wants to do is create a plan of sorts going from the edge of the porch to the hot tub connected to the wall, so all I would have to do is step up onto the runway of sorts and step right into the tub from the side if you understand what I'm saying. the electrical tub you see sticking out is at thewestern side of the form about 24"in from the west and south side of the tub (or where the tub will sit) does this make any sense?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2005, 02:30:09 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42