What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Water temp!  (Read 1967 times)

Gman

Water temp!
« on: June 04, 2005, 10:41:05 pm »
 I guess i will eventually get used to it...  ??? I  took my first soak in the tub tonight but I couldn't take the temp at 102 (nor could the other two participants).  

I can see 102 in January - but do folks really keep the temps that high in Jun/Jul/Aug?  I backed it down to 95 and will give that a go tomorrow.

Hot Tub Forum

Water temp!
« on: June 04, 2005, 10:41:05 pm »

J._McD

Re: Water temp!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2005, 10:52:57 pm »
Back it down to enjoy.  Bump it up to sweat.  1° is a big thing to your body that we measure in thenths of degrees.  104° when the temps are below 30°, 102° when temps are between 40° and 60°.

Hot weather is not the time for Hot Water. ;D

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2005, 10:10:00 am »
Gman!

We have already been having outside temps of high 80's and 90's (we even reached 100 last month once).  When the outside temps get this high, I turn my tub down to 97-98.  That is body temp, so I still get some therapy, it is still warm, and I don't get too overheated!

Play around and you will find the temps that feel right to you, at all times of the year!  That is how I had to figure out what was right with me!  Hmmm...sounds like the process of wet testing!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Drewski

• Artesian Piper Glen since 1999 in Beachtown, USA
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2005, 11:00:54 am »
Uh Huh...

What's the best HOT tub?

....TRY getting used to the HOT water. Stay in for 5 minutes, sit up on the side, get back in and start stretching your time. I'm telling you this because hot water means THERAPY and unless you try to acclimate you will be missing a good deal of the benefit you just spent so much $ trying to acquire.

I was in my tub last night after coming home from the beach and unloading the car. My 5 Y/O nephew joined me for 20 minutes. The "set" temp was 104, but the tub had increased to 106 because of the hot day. He actually was whining when I pulled him out for bed because he wanted to stay in. 10 minutes later he was sleeping like a log. Works like a charm...

Seriously, TRY the hot water. It takes some getting used to, but after just a few weeks you'll be there...

Peace and hot water...

Drewski

8)
It's a HOT tub... anything else is just a POOL!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2005, 11:00:54 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42