What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Step one done!  (Read 2197 times)

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
Step one done!
« on: June 02, 2005, 11:42:57 am »
Step one prepare site (only use this info if you are putting the hot tub on a concrete slab). I've chose a site that is best for us it's close to the house actually 8 feet down from the porch and we had our neighbor bring his rototiller over to dig up the sod and give it time to breath and lose most of it's moisture (we've had alot of rain the last few weeks) I've now got a website started and put a picture of the dug up area if ya'll want to see  here is the site http://www.freewebs.com/backpains/index.htm

Hot Tub Forum

Step one done!
« on: June 02, 2005, 11:42:57 am »

jet757f

• Sundance Palermo
Re: Step one done!
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2005, 10:15:40 pm »
I would be worried if you have only broken dirt and the spa is supposed to be delivered in 3 weeks. Dont blame you for motivating "hubby"

We have 2 existing slabs to use..........just need electrical when wife decides on which one.

Spa supposed to take 2 weeks for delivery.

Backpains

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2005, 10:58:29 am »
well, I had to come up with the financing for this (unlike alot of you on this forum I can't afford a 10k hot tub with the works) had to put the house into mortgage again for this project, secondly who says you can't do it in 3 weeks? why is it so hard to believe? Select the site, prepare the site for cement, run the electric lines, concrete do a walkway , make two sets of steps, make a gazebo, set hot tub onto slab, fill, heat and chem..set gazebo onto hot tub, and your good to go! I think we can do it in three weeks and it'll be either fun as heck trying or you'll be seeing headlines reading "Woman Kills Husband Over Hot Tub in 3 Weeks Project!"

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2005, 11:06:07 am »
backpains,

enjoy it, dont rush it or you will regret it.  Part of the fun is the excitement of the build up.  You sound like you have your hands filled and dont be to upset if you are a little delayed.

It will make you appreciate it that much more.  I dont know how much time you have already invested, but what is an extra week or two.

Hell, my project is just coming up to a year in the works.

Good luck

jet757f

• Sundance Palermo
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2005, 12:51:23 pm »
Woman Kills Husband Over Hot Tub in 3 Weeks Project!"

But if you did that who would do the hot tub for you?

Backpains

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2005, 12:53:00 pm »
Heck I wouldn't need anyone to do the hot tub then cause I'd be in jail lol

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2005, 12:53:00 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42