What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Ok gang.......another update  (Read 2746 times)

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
Ok gang.......another update
« on: June 01, 2005, 10:27:50 am »
Ladies and gents...I'm already chomping at the bit!! hubby and I got into a little disagreement about, you guessed it, which way the tub should go!! lol I told him if this is our only fight before it's all over with then we should do well with remodeling the entire house!! hahahaha :D I informed him this morning that I would not be on his butt any more while this project is going, he knows what has to be done, and how much time he has to do it in! So....wanna know what he said??

He said "yeah right! I know you and it will be lucky if I have any butt left!" Of course I gave him the look that all husbands cringe when they see that look!! hehe Nine years of marriage and I still can't help but laugh at some of his jokes! We went out in the yard last night to discuss where to put the hot tub, I want it close to the house so I don't have to walk very far when there is 5 inches of snow on the ground, he finally agreed after much deliberation.  Anyway, I've rambled enough and my meds are kicking in so I'd better stop for now

Spatopia is very very near!!!!

Hot Tub Forum

Ok gang.......another update
« on: June 01, 2005, 10:27:50 am »

r100rs

• A real BMW only has 2 wheels!
Re: Ok gang.......another update
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2005, 11:35:34 am »
I read this the other day

-- I know it was my fault that we had a arguement.  When she asked what was on TV, I said "dust"---

Remeber it can always get worse.   ;)

r100rs

jet757f

• Sundance Palermo
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2005, 01:13:10 pm »
Yes I am having problems with my wife on placement of the spa too. Originally we has agreed on the back patio near the sliding doors from the bedroom. Fine!!

NOW she has changed her mind and wants it in the front courtyard...............only have to cut overhead beam to get it through entry way!! No problem for her!!

Oh well we have a couple of weeks to be sure I guess??

buckeyespa

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2005, 01:17:36 pm »
Its very simple to figure this all out. If MOMMA aint happy, NO BODY IS HAPPY! Put the spa where SHE wants it to avoid agravation in the long run, lol!!

Backpains

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2005, 01:26:02 pm »
Ok I know women can be a little arguementive but,you men could be a little more easier to work with!  ;D
Posted by: jet757f Posted on: Today at 1:13pm
Yes I am having problems with my wife on placement of the spa too. Originally we has agreed on the back patio near the sliding doors from the bedroom. Fine!!

NOW she has changed her mind and wants it in the front courtyard...............only have to cut overhead beam to get it through entry way!! No problem for her!!

Oh well we have a couple of weeks to be sure I guess??  

well, you know us women we reserve the right to change our minds ALOT! hehe Tell her she has to make up her mind now! (and be prepared to sleep on the couch for the next month for telling her)

jet757f

• Sundance Palermo
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2005, 01:37:35 pm »
I think that she has already made up her mind. Im not
allowed to disagree withou severe retribution :-X

But...........I can disagree on this site since she doesnt read it

Of course it doesnt matter about longer and more expensive
electrical runs, cutting wood beams and also being further
from our bedroom :P

Backpains

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2005, 01:42:34 pm »
Oh here's one..last night we were arguing about time factor..we have about 3 weeks and hubby is going I know how much time I have hunny, and of course I'm telling him things have to be done...haha it's just a never ending saga with me and ooooo btw

Posted by: buckeyespa Posted on: Today at 1:17pm
Its very simple to figure this all out. If MOMMA aint happy, NO BODY IS HAPPY! Put the spa where SHE wants it to avoid agravation in the long run, lol!!  

This is the saying in my house!!!!!! I have it drilled into hubby's head for the last 9 years

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2005, 07:16:15 pm »
I said it before and ill say it again.

A happy wife is a happy life

I love her so much, I just wish I could remember what it was like to have my own opinion.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D laughing outside, crying inside!!

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2005, 05:14:09 am »
Tman<-------married 24 years...numb, yes dear.
Retired

Backpains

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2005, 10:57:14 am »
Yeah yeah, you guys complain about us to your friends but you know ya can't live without us, cause if you tried where would all that humor come from?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2005, 10:57:14 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42