What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Building permit  (Read 2182 times)

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
Building permit
« on: June 01, 2005, 05:17:05 pm »
Ok..now I was under the assumation that I had to PAY for this building permit....this little piece of paper that tells everyone (as if they already don't know) that you are installing a hot tub, a thing of beauty and delight in your yard or house right??? ummmmmm didn't cost me a dime hehehehehe I live in a reallllllllllllyyyyyyyy tiney tiney town guys (198 population of course I think they are including evry dog and cat in the town)! so it's no cost and I have my building permit and am ready...where is my husband?????? where is my hottub????? and where is my SPATOPIA!?!? hehehe

Hot Tub Forum

Building permit
« on: June 01, 2005, 05:17:05 pm »

Payton3485

• 2005 Sundance Majesta
Re: Building permit
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2005, 05:41:04 pm »
Awesome, I did not need one for our town so that was time saved ;D

chotton

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2005, 06:26:18 pm »
Lucky you!

My building permit cost me $185.00

The good news is my wait is almost over. Electritioni s here right now starting the wiring and my Calerda Niagra that I ordred in May 9 is being delivered either Friday or Monay, not a bad wait.

Should have spatopia in about a week!

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2005, 06:44:16 pm »
awesome hun!!!! I'm happy for you..my wait is still driving me nuts, we go this weekend to pick up supplys and then hubby starts wiring and we start digging the site to get the form set

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2005, 07:45:00 am »
Interesting how it differs from location to location.
Here we don't need a building permit for a spa, but there is an electric permit required.  It's not too expensive, $40.
You pay for this stuff one way or another.  Either the building department charges fees for permits to offset the cost of their services, or the cost is spread among all the taxpayers in the area.  Unless they are all working for no salary.
Brewman
Brewman

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2005, 07:45:00 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42