What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Taking my checkbook to Artesian Dealer  (Read 1703 times)

coopie

Taking my checkbook to Artesian Dealer
« on: May 26, 2005, 09:48:04 pm »
Hello. I thought I was going to get a Master, after not falling in love with Sundance or HS......but something keeps tugging at me to look at the Artesian Dove Canyon. I have put it off as the dealer is 35 miles from my house.

I have read so many fantastic comments in the forum that I think that I MUST make the trip. (I know 35 isn't far, but the others were within 5)

Anyway, what ballpark figure should I know will be a fair quote if I see it so after wet testing and more than likely falling in love  (I am fickle!)...I will right the check and place the order.

Thanks!

Hot Tub Forum

Taking my checkbook to Artesian Dealer
« on: May 26, 2005, 09:48:04 pm »

Guttboy

• In San Antonio looking for a spa....
Re: Taking my checkbook to Artesian Dealer
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2005, 10:03:30 pm »
Dove Canyon was 10,500 last time I Wet Tested about 6 weeks ago.  Will be headed to the dealer again in the next month for the final wet test but pretty sure this is what we will get.

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2005, 07:24:59 am »
Coming from an ecstatic MasterSpas owner, PLEASE check out the Artesian tubs before you decide.  I am absolutely pleased with my LSX but I didn't get to check out the Artesians when looking because of no dealer within a couple of hundred miles (none in FL, So. GA, L.A. (lower Alabama)).  You must check out all options when making the decision...glad to see you making this choice.  And I won't be a bit surprised if indeed you come back and settle on the LSX...it's a great tub.  Just make sure you let all the dealers know what you are looking at...it does have an influence on their dealing posture.  Good luck!  8)
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2005, 07:24:59 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42